Spice Of Life Blue Satellite 2.2 and Cannacopia Chocolate Chunk.. Any experience???

• Thread starter 311
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Just ordered a 10 pack of SOL Blue Satellite 2.2 and Cannacopia Chocolate Chunk.. Any experience with it, I will love to hear. I mean any experience, from any phenos I should be eyeing for, how it tastes, growing info(flowering time, feeding, etc), breeding, cloning, ETC.. Any experience AT ALL! Thanks in advance to anyone, and everyone, who responds..

M

Monkeymonk840

Sol blue sat 2.2 is nice got a yummy berry pheno, which was taller and purple. Got one that was cheese smelling. Shorter and more candelabra. And one that smelled dank with leaf crinkle but was not a keeper. I grew them outdoors with good success. It's a good strain and I bred it but haven't tried them yet. But with all the great genetics out there I'd opt for better.

joeca1i

joeca1i

Chocolate chunk,is from THSeeds.Its a main cola type grower,low odor,keep humidity on check,could get mildew..Solid indica type effect..

Chocolate chunk,is from THSeeds.Its a main cola type grower,low odor,keep humidity on check,could get mildew..Solid indica type effect..

No Chocolate Chunck I got is, from Cannacopia. My package says Chocolate Chunk, but Cannacopia apparently didn't know of TH seeds having a station named that, so they have recently, like last week, changed the name to Deep Chunkolate. But thanks for trying to help..

Sol blue sat 2.2 is nice got a yummy berry pheno, which was taller and purple. Got one that was cheese smelling. Shorter and more candelabra. And one that smelled dank with leaf crinkle but was not a keeper. I grew them outdoors with good success. It's a good strain and I bred it but haven't tried them yet. But with all the great genetics out there I'd opt for better.

What would you opt for??? Ive tried all different genetics, figured I'd give these breeders a try. But plz real me what u consider better in your opinion. Something that doesn't require pheno hunting...

Latest posts

Top Bottom