Spice Of Life Tropicana!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter thekosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thekosher

About to run two pks of these and make an attempt at bringing it back. Here are a few pics from Koot.....

T

thekosher

130156557PICS123_044.jpg

S

sweetbee

theKosher - much success with SOL's Tropicana ... Steves' work has always produced some memorable offspring. May your efforts be rewarded, and one day others at the farm enjoy the efforts of your work. Blessings-Sweetbee

I

Indicas4me

Real nice!Steve was the man,I loved his sweet tooth #3.What is the linage of this strain?

T

thekosher

the lineage is ......Tropical Sweet, Tropical Treat mother (mostly Colombian) X Sweet Tooth BX2 P1. Something for Sativa Lovers. Not recommend indoors, unless you are fanatical. Plant it in the deep south........probably gonna do an open pollination and send in to logic for the fund if he's interested

fractal

fractal

OMFG that is exactly how I pictured in my minds eye these plants would turn out. Totally awesome production and frosty quality and the flavors have got to be amazing. I made some neville's haze x blockhead and the results from that cross would probably be a lot like the tropicana. Huge sativa that you can still run indoors and buds as big as an indica. With that tropicana I would like to grow them 8 feet tall in 40 gallon planters or a DWC setup with vertical lights. Best of luck on your project kosher you can really add something to the scene if you drop those beans on us!

Top Bottom