Spider Farmer 420 Giveaway-GlowR40 LED Grow Light & Clip-on Fan!

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

Just 1 to start I'm just learning so don't want to go all in to quickly and I only have a small 2x2x4 tent plant was 2 weeks old yesterday and I already started a new grower thread and have gotten some great advice so far
She is a Gorilla glue auto

cityfarmer3

cityfarmer3

1. GlowR40 is suitable for under 500W as a reference. (SF2000/SF4000/G4500/SE4000/SE5000/G5000), it can also be horizontally or vertically hung separately for any grow space.

2. USA.
#Spaderfarmer
Hi I just wanted to introduce myself cause I love your name. I use Phillyguy for a lot of my online pages but when I joined here I thought I'd use something different but it's awesome to meet you neighbor happy growing

L

losttofollowup

Answer to #1) The GlowR40 is good for 500W and below.
SF2000/SF4000/G4500/SE4000/SE5000/G5000
#2) United States of America
#spiderfarmer

Curious about how long the GlowR40 is supposed to be used for during flowering, tried looking through the manual online but did not see anything listed. Is it supposed to be on for the same daily duration as the main led light?

P

phillyguy

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself cause I love your name. I use Phillyguy for a lot of my online pages but when I joined here I thought I'd use something different but it's awesome to meet you neighbor happy growing
Well hello!It's unfortunately a name my wife calls me not my location. My name is Philip. Happy growing !!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Awwwwww hell CONGRATZ @BB22
that’s friggin sweet man, the fan ship has come to port.

You a deserve it. Been busting your ass lately.
Doing really good work. 👊🏻🤡

BB22

BB22

🎉 Let's give a warm round of applause to our first winner. @BB22 🌟 Congratulations!
Please reach out to us to claim your prize: a Spider Farmer Clip-on Fan. 🌱 We can't wait to see your grow diary!
🔥More surprises await! You still have a chance to win our GlowR40 LED Grow Light!
The winner will be announced on April 30th.

👇Keep the excitement going! Comment your answer to the question along with your country!👇
💕Good luck to everyone!
Thank you so much!💪✌️

Don’t know how I missed this! Thank you, thank you!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well hello!It's unfortunately a name my wife calls me not my location. My name is Philip. Happy growing !!!!
Oh I’m a south Philly native. .
Pats or genos?

Go birds, unless the lose, then burn it all.

Top Bottom