Spider Farmer 420 Giveaway-SE5000 LED, SF inchinline Fan, Heating Mat and Grow Bag

CannaDamus

CannaDamus

You can tell a stoner made this contest up. The question remains the same for the next prizes even though the first prize has already been given away and the answer given? And arguably the wrong answer. lol

Thats obvious....and the winner is coincidently a spider farmer sponsor. Imagine that. lol This contest is as screwed up as this site is.
His answer is actually correct bro.

And, are you really raging because of free stuff? Cmon man, go smoke a joint, and be happy! :)

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Thats obvious....and the winner is coincidently a spider farmer sponsor. Imagine that. lol This contest is as screwed up as this site is.
Just to set the record straight, guys, I'm not a sponsor of anything. The only reason I have this "Supporter" tag on my name is b/c I was a moderator for a very short period of time - I gave it up due to lack of time to dedicate to web activities. I'm just a guy in Colorado who likes to grow cannabis, and I almost never win anything.

As far as this particular contest goes I can only assume answering the correct answer is equivalent to taking a number in a drawing. I'm assuming the people who answered correctly are entered into a drawing and names are chosen at random - but I don't know that for sure - but it would make sense. At any rate, I'm not associated in any way with Spider Farmer. I've never even bought an SF product before.

Edit to add - I also came up with the answer like this. First hint the guy said "mouse over 'Grow Light' to get the right answer" - I did this, counted 12 models. Then the 2nd hint they gave said "Only 4 correct answers, so far". So, I went back and counted 4 other answers that said "12". That is how I concluded my answer.

Last edited:
CannaDamus

CannaDamus

Just to set the record straight, guys, I'm not a sponsor of anything. The only reason I have this "Supporter" tag on my name is b/c I was a moderator for a very short period of time - I gave it up due to lack of time to dedicate to web activities. I'm just a guy in Colorado who likes to grow cannabis, and I almost never win anything.

As far as this particular contest goes I can only assume answering the correct answer is equivalent to taking a number in a drawing. I'm assuming the people who answered correctly are entered into a drawing and names are chosen at random - but I don't know that for sure - but it would make sense. At any rate, I'm not associated in any way with Spider Farmer. I've never even bought an SF product before.

Edit to add - I also came up with the answer like this. First hint the guy said "mouse over 'Grow Light' to get the right answer" - I did this, counted 12 models. Then the 2nd hint they gave said "Only 4 correct answers, so far". So, I went back and counted 4 other answers that said "12". That is how I concluded my answer.
Nice to get that straight bro! Now we see people sometimes complain without know anything about what they're saying :)

Anyway, congrats on your prize! And all the best for your grows, life and family! 😍💚😁

Moshmen

Moshmen

Congrats put it to good use !

E9noxis

E9noxis

Hmm...

The answer is proven to be 12.

I'll say 12 models
@SpiderFarmerLED

United States.

Best price is free, so...
SFTHC

(That'll secure my win, but wait for the light)

Top Bottom