Spider Farmer 420 Giveaway-SE5000 LED, SF inchinline Fan, Heating Mat and Grow Bag

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
The Third Round Giveaways-SE5000 is over!!! Let's see who the winner is!🔥

Wow~Congratulations @Zpotato ❤️
Please message us to get your SE5000. Hope you can enjoy your growth with our SE5000 light!
We find that you have left many comments, which increases your chances of becoming our winner. I hope next time other partners will also actively participate!

Thank you to everyone who entered. Be sure to keep an eye out for future contests and giveaways! Please continue to follow our thread😍

CannaDamus

CannaDamus

Please message us to get your SE5000. Hope you can enjoy your growth with our SE5000 light!
We find that you have left many comments, which increases your chances of becoming our winner. I hope next time other partners will also actively participate!

Thank you to everyone who entered. Be sure to keep an eye out for future contests and giveaways! Please continue to follow our thread😍
Your spam and angry was worth it after all..

Enjoy your new light.

Zpotato

Zpotato

Thank you very much @Spider Farmer and THC Farmer for the giveaway I am speechless wooohooo😍😍😍😍

Last edited:
Zpotato

Zpotato

Neuro

Neuro

If you plant ice, you're gonna harvest wind.
That's probably because none of us did what you just did above posting 6 entries in a row, really bad style 👎
Hello pot. Meet kettle. Enjoy the fruits of your spam! Congratulations!

Neuro

Neuro

Show me where he spammed 6 non context posts like the other guy...im waiting, like the rest of us.
Ooh. Salty this morning. If you'll look back you'll see the guy posted multiple times. Then to try and call out someone else because they just did it in one block? C'mon man.

Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
Lol...that's what i thought. Now that I've zapped your salty attitude, say goodbye :)

Neuro

Neuro

Lol...that's what i thought. Now that I've zapped your salty attitude, say goodbye :)
You're blind if you can't see all the guy's entries. You go to bat for whoever you like though. Frankly, I care almost as little about your opinion than I do that the guy won off multiple posts. But whatever. You really zapped me there.

Zpotato

Zpotato

Ooh. Salty this morning. If you'll look back you'll see the guy posted multiple times. Then to try and call out someone else because they just did it in one block? C'mon man.
I am sorry I won I read the Spider farmer post and it told me to post often. I posted once every day reading everyone's posts in hope of winning the seedling mats or something since i like Spider farmer brand. If i knew it would make you so angry I wouldn't take part in the contest. I am sorry

Screenshot 2022 04 28 170740

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I am sorry I won I read the Spider farmer post and it told me to post often. I posted once every day reading everyone's posts in hope of winning the seedling mats or something since i like Spider farmer brand. If i knew it would make you so angry I wouldn't take part in the contest. I am sorry

View attachment 1239972
Don’t be sorry we win some and we lose some also myself I got next time maybe… gratz on your win

Xebediah

Xebediah

View attachment 1239972

I'm just sorry that @SpiderFarmerLED encourages members to break the website's rules for their promotional content... or maybe I've read this wrong.

Capture

Latest posts

Top Bottom