Spider farmer as a company?

• Thread starter RidgebackDNA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RidgebackDNA

RidgebackDNA

Spider farmer as a company, Quality and after sales service, is it there??
Our personal experience says no! We received a light that is bent, after numerous emails trying to contact them we have received not one reply!!
I know they are a sponsor for this site but a fact is a fact.
Has anyone else had this problem with this company?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Our personal experience says no! We received a light that is bent, after numerous emails trying to contact them we have received not one reply!!
May I suggest linking them here in the thread? A representative should get back to you that
Way. They do solid by me, I’m sure they will figure it out.

👊🏻🤡

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I had a light delay and a box ripped but that was ALL FedEx doing. The light itself has been amazing so far! Runs a little hot but what light doesn't? 😆

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

the only thing i can say bout spiderfarmer is they try to sponsor me with a light 3 times to small for my tent wut up wit dat ?

Pilted

Pilted

I have a lot of spider farm equipment, I did message support once about one of the red lights being binmer then the rest. They responded quickly linking me to YouTube videos showing this is how it was supposed to be and it was a different type of red light. That's the only interaction I have had with support but it was timely and directly resolved my issue.

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter
Hello, so sorry for this situation, could you please message me your email and the screenshot of the order? our after-sale service will contact you quickly, thanks

Top Bottom