Up to 25% off
All items
Nov 28-30 Super Sale
Order over $1000 - Extra 5% off
Order over $1500 - Get Free heat mat+ controller
Order over $2000 - Get Free smart G12
Sweden

#spiderfarmerblackfriday

idk if im required to put in mega sale cyber monday too? And where to put it if so?
Also, am i required to do a second post? I already have one at the first page :D

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Thanks guys @SpiderFarmerLED. Gonna be a big help this winter with uninsulated floors. Did not expect a 2pk. Was really onpy expecting one. Yall kick ass!
20221130 104653

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

That is amazing man!! Can’t wait to see them in action. 😊
Right. Still trying to figure out how im going to check my soil temperature and keep the mats from overheating the roots without a controller. Gotta do some research.

X

Xantum

Right. Still trying to figure out how im going to check my soil temperature and keep the mats from overheating the roots without a controller. Gotta do some research.
Is it not built in? So you get automatically perfect temp conditions?

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Is it not built in? So you get automatically perfect temp conditions?
No, they have ones with controllers but they dont have an option to buy just the controller on their website. Im prolly gonna use an inkbird. I dunno yet, shouldve been thinking about this for a while.

X

Xantum

No, they have ones with controllers but they dont have an option to buy just the controller on their website. Im prolly gonna use an inkbird. I dunno yet, shouldve been thinking about this for a while.
Hehe ouch :D

SpiderFarmerLED

Supporter

Congratulations! @WeedIsMySpinach You are the third winner !!! 🥳

We checked your all comments, you said you never win. Do not give up, now you are the lucky one!
Please contact us to get your prize, looking forward to sharing your grow diary💪

We will hold another giveaway asap, do not forget to pay more attention to our thread~ good day

WeedIsMySpinach

WeedIsMySpinach

View attachment 1307610

Congratulations! @WeedIsMySpinach You are the third winner !!! 🥳

We checked your all comments, you said you never win. Do not give up, now you are the lucky one!
Please contact us to get your prize, looking forward to sharing your grow diary💪

We will hold another giveaway asap, do not forget to pay more attention to our thread~ good day
Wow thanks @SpiderFarmerLED im so chuffed! Always banging giveaways. Thanks again!!!!

Whoooop

Latest posts

Top Bottom