Spider Farmer LED Christmas Giveaway

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well that’s a true dick head just trying to make people mad for no real reason. I own lights but there kinda shity so it would be awesome to win but I’m totally ok if I don’t.
I’m honestly just happy to even get the opportunity too
Hell yeah man, who knows right? Might as well give it a shot! I have a few good homies here get lucky on all types of stuff. Hang around enough and don’t miss the giveaway threads, you’ll win sooner than later. It’ll most likely be sooner if you’re not calling people “boy” and “stupid” like a 19yo whose balls haven’t dropped. So, Well, let me retract my earlier statement, and go this route, gtg,
I really hope you win this light. Super humble, and happy to have an opportunity.
I can dig it. And all the good vibes your way today. Your kind response kinda tethered me back to my smile. I appreciate that. 👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Everytime I've done that i automatically lose. Why be a fuckin follower. I'm telling this mfer I got zero since he didn't understand that the last giveaway.
Well, you know thats a blatant lie. You have plenty of lights. The way you are man, you really don’t deserve to win anything bro. You get back what you put out in the world.

IMG 0794
Zerberus

Zerberus

Let's get this thread back to what I was meant to be. Everyone has an equal opportunity to win the prizes given they provide the correct answer to the giveaway question and fullfil the giveaway entry requirements. It's very simple, just answer their question and say what country your from.

There's no need to post anything else on these threads, if we respond to trolls and that kind of people, all we will do is distance this thread from it's original purpose, and give attention to people who seek to disturb the norm.

Everyone here knows @Captspaulding we've all seen him take his time to help out newcomers and growers, myself included.

That's what you get for trying to be nice capt 😂 😆

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Let's get this thread back to what I was meant to be. Everyone has an equal opportunity to win the prizes given they provide the correct answer to the giveaway question and fullfil the giveaway entry requirements. It's very simple, just answer their question and say what country your from.

There's no need to post anything else on these threads, if we respond to trolls and that kind of people, all we will do is distance this thread from it's original purpose, and give attention to people who seek to disturb the norm.

Everyone here knows @Captspaulding we've all seen him take his time to help out newcomers and growers, myself included.

That's what you get for trying to be nice capt 😂 😆
Man, I’m a glutton for punishment hahahaha. I agree wholeheartedly! Now back to these regular scheduled programs 👊🏻🤡

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

Hell yeah man, who knows right? Might as well give it a shot! I have a few good homies here get lucky on all types of stuff. Hang around enough and don’t miss the giveaway threads, you’ll win sooner than later. It’ll most likely be sooner if you’re not calling people “boy” and “stupid” like a 19yo whose balls haven’t dropped. So, Well, let me retract my earlier statement, and go this route, gtg,
I really hope you win this light. Super humble, and happy to have an opportunity.
I can dig it. And all the good vibes your way today. Your kind response kinda tethered me back to my smile. I appreciate that. 👊🏻🤡
Well thank you and glad it didn’t completely ruin your day. I understand having a bad day but if it was me after you made him an offer for your old lights that would’ve took me out of that bad mood.
It was vary nice of you to even make him that offer and his response to it kinda triggered me because it was vary arrogant and disrespectful

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well thank you and glad it didn’t completely ruin your day. I understand having a bad day but if it was me after you made him an offer for your old lights that would’ve took me out of that bad mood.
It was vary nice of you to even make him that offer and his response to it kinda triggered me because it was vary arrogant and disrespectful
Some common courtesy and simple respect will get you far in life. Thing is I’m kinda glad he showed how he rolls. It would have really got my goat if I sent it to him. Self defeaters will always end up wanting. Meanwhile good people have fun! While the latter snickers at his own coolness. With nothing. Pretty sure a 6 week old puppy would recoil at that energy.
I just hope the admins catch this and bump him from giveaways in the future. I know it’s the web, but liars suck.

420always420

Ok nevermind just realized dude is a child. Rigged? I've won 2 lights one on a site I joined for the giveaway! It's not rigged they probably don't read the responses it randomly picked through number generator or a wheel spin. Why participate or comment if it pisses you off? It's almost like you are trying to make others as miserable as you are.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok nevermind just realized dude is a child. Rigged? I've won 2 lights one on a site I joined for the giveaway! It's not rigged they probably don't read the responses it randomly picked through number generator or a wheel spin. Why participate or comment if it pisses you off? It's almost like you are trying to make others as miserable as you are.
it’s a bold strategy to say the least 🧐

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Hello friends, it's good to see you again! Spider Farmer Christmas Giveaway is coming 🎁

🏆Prize:
Spider Farmer SF600 LED Grow Light

😘Participating is super easy~Answer the following question:
1. How many products does Spider Farmer have in the Garden series?
2. Answer the question & Leave your country in the comment

🥳The winners will be randomly picked on 26 Dec.~ Don't miss out!

⏰ Christmas Sale is going on~ UP TO 20% OFF👇👇 Take a chance to get one at a low price!!!
www.spider-farmer.com
Coupon code: SFTHC to get an extra discount~

Good luck to you~ 💕 💕

View attachment 2087550
There is 5 Products in the garden series

And im from Denmark

R

RGWD0202

Hello friends, it's good to see you again! Spider Farmer Christmas Giveaway is coming 🎁

🏆Prize:

⏰ Christmas Sale is going on~ UP TO 20% OFF👇👇 Take a chance to get one at a low price!!!
www.spider-farmer.com

Good luck to you~ 💕 💕

🏆Prize:

www.spider-farmer.com

Good luck to you~ 💕 💕

View attachment 2087550

View attachment 2087550
1. There are 5 products in the Garden series
2. USA

Good luck to the winners

Top Bottom