Spider Farmer LED DAD'S PLANT CONTEST-SE5000/4'x4' Grow Tent/Bowl Trimmer

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Last day to get your entry in, if you haven't yet let's see those girls, and tent setups, don't forget to tag #SFgrow. Good luck everyone we will have some winners soon. 😎

Also happy fathers day everyone. Hopefully your girls gift you something to smoke.
Bountiful as ever! Happy fathers days to you too!!!

Pilted

Pilted

I'm hoping I win I could really use that light in my 4x4 tent
We have very good odds to win something, I want the light also but I will be happy just being able to participate. A legitimate opportunity to win some sweet gear is nice. Big thanks to thcfarmer for hosting and spider farm for the opportunity. Great site, great quality equipment, this is the place to be, that's for sure.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
During them flowering like this what do you typically try to keep your temp/humidity/vpd around? Curious cause last thing I want to do is introduce mold or powdery mildew
I don’t follow any vdp to be honest. The plants just have to adjust or I kick them to the curb. My main thing though is stay in the 35-40% range as they ripen. I will say when I do see people growing my same strains in a controlled environment I am impressed.
I test seeds a lot so its good to have a higher stressed room for me which results in me seeing problems before others running my genetics.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I don’t follow any vdp to be honest. The plants just have to adjust or I kick them to the curb. My main thing though is stay in the 35-40% range as they ripen. I will say when I do see people growing my same strains in a controlled environment I am impressed.
I test seeds a lot so its good to have a higher stressed room for me which results in me seeing problems before others running my genetics.
Smart.

DJK12

DJK12

You're the man! Honestly I feel like if you have the temp and humidity right the vpd will take care of itself most the time. I had a dehumidifier I had bought from Amazon and put her in the tent for about 2 hours on high and didn't collect any moisture. Not sure if it's too crowded down there? Says give it 5 cm space to operate, but not too sure. Figured it would've at least had a little water collected in it?
Also noticed I Watered my plants last night around 10 p.m with half gallon of water each (5 gal grow bags) and looked this morning and the meter said all were really dry already so had to water again within 12 hrs. Week 4 of flower is that typical?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
You're the man! Honestly I feel like if you have the temp and humidity right the vpd will take care of itself most the time. I had a dehumidifier I had bought from Amazon and put her in the tent for about 2 hours on high and didn't collect any moisture. Not sure if it's too crowded down there? Says give it 5 cm space to operate, but not too sure. Figured it would've at least had a little water collected in it?
Also noticed I Watered my plants last night around 10 p.m with half gallon of water each (5 gal grow bags) and looked this morning and the meter said all were really dry already so had to water again within 12 hrs. Week 4 of flower is that typical?
Most of the smaller dehumidifiers won’t really pull a lot from the air unless your ambient temperature is higher than 80 degrees. It’s a detractor of the smaller units.

DJK12

DJK12

Most of the smaller dehumidifiers won’t really pull a lot from the air unless your ambient temperature is higher than 80 degrees. It’s a detractor of the smaller units.
Well looks like this thing is getting sent back to China, but all good.
Thing thay really tripped me out how I had to water them so close together. I knew they would go through water pretty quick but didn't expect that. Maybe I got high as hell and wrote down the wrong day 🤔 😵‍💫

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
1/2 gallon of water in a 5 gal grow bag? I normally water 1.25gals roughly in a 5 gal bucket before I start to see any runoff, then if I want runoff I add about another 1/4 gal that usually lasted me about 2 days between waterings in week 4-5

T

Tyrant

1/2 gallon of water in a 5 gal grow bag? I normally water 1.25gals roughly in a 5 gal bucket before I start to see any runoff, then if I want runoff I add about another 1/4 gal that usually lasted me about 2 days between waterings in week 4-5
I've been doing half gallon in 5 gallon bag once every 6 to 10 days lol. Maybe I'm not watering enough.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Well looks like this thing is getting sent back to China, but all good.
Thing thay really tripped me out how I had to water them so close together. I knew they would go through water pretty quick but didn't expect that. Maybe I got high as hell and wrote down the wrong day 🤔 😵‍💫
Highly possible i suspect. 🥸

GGOGZin

GGOGZin

My wife wanted me to run some errands for her yesterday, I told her fine, but you have to sing to my plants for 10 minutes. 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I had to move light up this morning so I think they liked it.
I get my wife to talk to them daily too lmao, they don’t love my voice as much 😂
Think she’d go crazy if I asked her to sing to them lol

Top Bottom