Spider Farmer May Giveaway-Spider Farmer SE3000 LED

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
If I need to create a bot to publicly pass around to EVERYONE so every single day it posts on their behalf to a specific thread URL I can reduce the odds of multi posting. This is a giveaway and I feel that folks are being just straight rude right now. It's getting progressively worse with each giveaway too.

Can't you folks just straight up enter once and be cool with the results? Are you so douchy that you want to flood the post with reposts and jeopardize others from winning because you're so selfish?

Come on....Really? I think we are better than that ✌️

E9noxis

E9noxis

If I need to create a bot to publicly pass around to EVERYONE so every single day it posts on their behalf to a specific thread URL I can reduce the odds of multi posting. This is a giveaway and I feel that folks are being just straight rude right now. It's getting progressively worse with each giveaway too.

Can't you folks just straight up enter once and be cool with the results? Are you so douchy that you want to flood the post with reposts and jeopardize others from winning because you're so selfish?

Is this because I did a second one?
I do t even know it was legal and didn't think it would count..

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
Is this because I did a second one?
I do t even know it was legal and didn't think it would count..
No bud, I've posted multiple times too because I've seen a good number of folks reposting.

These giveaways have become more of a posting pool than anything. I've contacted @SpiderFarmerLED about the issue but they haven't replied yet...

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

Wh
4 SE Models
U.S.A.
#spiderfarmer

Spamming for a win seems to be fun 😑. Let's all do it!!

I understand if they say post 1 time each but usually with these I notice they allow you too post 1 time per day I’m only doing it cuz I noticed everyone else doing it and also I totally understand what you mean forsure how it’s not far for everyone and possibly in the future maybe in the giveaways who ever starts them up can put to comment down below 1 time and if you do it more than that you can kicked out of the giveaway or something to keep it far for everyone !

iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

No bud, I've posted multiple times too because I've seen a good number of folks reposting.

These giveaways have become more of a posting pool than anything. I've contacted @SpiderFarmerLED about the issue but they haven't replied yet...
Literally what they said to do, more you post greater your chance of winning. Go look at last giveaway.

More # promotes their business more so highly doubt they care.

Saul.Goodman

Saul.Goodman

I just wet my plants...
Supporter
More posts on here doesn't though but so be it...Let's start posting every day multiple times per day!

CannaDamus

CannaDamus

Michigan A.I.

Here we come...
Geez bro, do you really smoke weed? You gotta chill out bro.

This is just a giveaway.

No need to cry or to act like a depressed middle aged person, spamming and crying at the same time.

No one will give you anything with that attitude.

PS: if your weed sucks, or if you just into CBD, please let me know. I'll send you some kick ass gas grown under SF lights ;)

4 models
EU #spiderfarmer

Latest posts

Top Bottom