#spiderfarmer

—> Windu OG Fem - SE3000 - 3x3 - Grow Diary <— CLICK HERE

EDF0BBC5 F390 436C 9F9D 48E2F88DCA85

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

4 se models
Canada 🇨🇦
#spiderfarmer

Thank you very much @SpiderFarmerLED for such an opportunity at these giveaways and more in the future! Best of luck too everyone in the giveaway!

Wieczorekfloorz

Wieczorekfloorz

my bad bro I cannot edit my post please accept this is my final answer and I'm sorry for saying that just irks me I know every grower knows where I'm coming from when you put your blood sweat and tears into a grow and somebody just comes in and steals your pictures and post them as their own and then the company you are trying to get a tester from gives him the light with your pictures sorry that's all I was trying to sayMy bad sorry. Bro I won't say anything anymore sorry the correct and final answer and it won't let me edit so I'm not trying to do multiple posts I should have researched it a little bit better like I just did there is seven total SE models there was three old models and then they upgraded them and change them and then added a commercial model 1000w SE so that would be a total of seven models that they have
usa

#spiderfarmer
My answer is. 4 se models
usa#spiderfarmer

Wieczorekfloorz

Wieczorekfloorz

He is right like I said on my other posts it is 5 SE models #spiderfamer unless you count old models upgrades models then it's 7 total SE models why I said trick question ❓⁉️ 7 SE if you count older models and Canadian so if they bring tricky 7 if they going by what they currently have listed 5 se models USA #spiderfarmer anyone else see the new spider fang??? I love.that light keep on making 🔥 grow lights.
I tried going through to change my answer but it won't let me so I lost this one I guess but if it's ok since it's not done yet my final answer was 4 se models USA #spiderfarmer I actually Google then researched for hours LOL. Learned a lot about the company though

Top Bottom