Spider Farmer May Giveaway-Spider Farmer SE3000 LED

midgesmith

midgesmith

4 SE models
UK
#spiderfarmer

I tried going through to change my answer but it won't let me so I lost this one I guess but if it's ok since it's not done yet my final answer was 4 se models USA #spiderfarmer I actually Google then researched for hours LOL. Learned a lot about the company though
Totally and they said last time that they welcome as many entry comments on the thread as possible, so there's no problem with that. Did you learn anything interesting to share? I mean it is all cooking the odds right (I don't think I stand a cat in hells chance of winning, but it can't hurt right?)

Wieczorekfloorz

Wieczorekfloorz

4 SE models
UK
#spiderfarmer

Totally and they said last time that they welcome as many entry comments on the thread as possible, so there's no problem with that. Did you learn anything interesting to share? I mean it is all cooking the odds right (I don't think I stand a cat in hells chance of winning, but it can't hurt right?)

• How is in Alhambra Cali they're one of the very few grow light companies that basically are designed by the customer and they take a lot of customer input started in 2009 and they got a really good partnership with Samsung as far as I tell the owner's name is h u w e i you or something like that you way. And their manufactured in foshane China and sent here to Cali. They are a solid company. Says they are the number one LED grow light manufacturers in China which that's kind of a big deal in China so yeah it's a really good company I give you prop spider farmer I wish I had one of your lights s*** maybe I'll get lucky and win this crossing my fingers toes and my eyes lol..

• 4 se models
  • Usa

• #spiderfarmer

• Ps lil more tid bits

• Offers a wide selection of lighting fixtures, farming tents, and more
  • Partners with one of the best tech companies on the planet, Samsung
  • All of their products contain LED lights
  • The company has a warranty that covers up to 5 years
  • Fast shipping times

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

4 SE Models