Spider Farmer October Giveaway-SF2000 LED

ninjadip

ninjadip

WHAT??!?!? I WON SOMETHING????
OMG OMG OMG

Your message was the first news I saw that I won!!!!

Thank you @SpiderFarmerLED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@PerfecTrader Get a load of this! This is just good karma coming on all around :)

*ahem* *prepares speach*
I'd like to thank all of the people out there
Like to thank my state for making it illegal to grow outside
So that @SpiderFarmerLED may make awesome lights for me to grow to my heart's content inside!!

LOL

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

@PerfecTrader Get a load of this! This is just good karma coming on all around :)

*ahem* *prepares speach*
So that @SpiderFarmerLED may make awesome lights for me to grow to my heart's content inside!!

LOL
Hah that's what the fks up homie. Good peeps deserve what comes their way. Nice work man hell ya. Congratulations

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

*ahem* *prepares speach*

LOL

Just my thoughts. The universe often works in mysterious ways. When one learns to truly give without any expectation of receiving back, karma begins to build and the world continues to turn. Sometimes the karma backs up and poof it gets expelled. Just my thoughts but maybe this is payback for all those plants you recently gifted. Never know

ninjadip

ninjadip

Just my thoughts. The universe often works in mysterious ways. When one learns to truly give without any expectation of receiving back, karma begins to build and the world continues to turn. Sometimes the karma backs up and poof it gets expelled. Just my thoughts but maybe this is payback for all those plants you recently gifted. Never know
Omg! I didn't even think of that. Man my friend was actually confused I didn't want anything for all those plants, and asked me on the phone a few times if I wanted something because he is so excited to grow, all he needed was plants.

You know I really believe in all that universe stuff and believe it or not I was already thinking about who I can gift my old lights to lol

ninjadip

ninjadip

@ninjadip Congratulations 🎉

Please contact @SpiderFarmerLED to get the gift SF2000!!!!
No worries, we will hold another giveaway, good luck all guys! Hope you will be the next lucky one ✊
Just got it in the mail!!!

I'm so impressed, I'm tempted to take down old lights to put up this beast. Much brighter than my other lights. I will wait until my current grow is done and I will most def set this up next run!

Thank you again @SpiderFarmerLED I will spread the love to the streets about all of this for a long while!

PXL 20221109 214140656
PXL 20221109 214219168
PXL 20221109 214231509
PXL 20221109 214412261

Latest posts

Top Bottom