Spider farmer refillable carbon filters. I didn't even know these existed.

• Thread starter Pilted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pilted

Pilted

So I had to replace my car on filter recently and went with spider farmer because it's very high quality. I knew AC Infinity had a refillable carbon filter, but I had no idea spider farmer did. The filters I got with my tent kits has rivets on the top and bottom end pieces so those are not refillable, but the one I bought had an extra bag of carbon a funnel and the ends are screwed in allowing you to remove the ends.
Spider farmer refillable carbon filters i didnt even know these existed

Spider farmer refillable carbon filters i didnt even know these existed 2

Spider farmer refillable carbon filters i didnt even know these existed 3

Spider farmer refillable carbon filters i didnt even know these existed 4

It didn't say refillable on the website when I bought it. Maybe all there filters are refillable and I just didn't know because I had the ones with the tent kit.

Did you guys know spider farmer had refillable carbon filters?

Once again spider farmer going above and beyond my expectations.

Thanks for an excellent product spider farmer you always have me coming back and I am always glad I did.

Pilted

Pilted

IMG 20240424 163150300 HDR

Two Spider farmer complete tent kit running over two years, not a single issue. The filter that went out was in closet grow, this one been cleaning the air for two tents 2+ years still going strong.

I highly recommend this spider farmer. High quality , durable, and they just do what they supposed to do, grow good weed for a long time.

P

Puffinaway

So I had to replace my car on filter recently and went with spider farmer because it's very high quality. I knew AC Infinity had a refillable carbon filter, but I had no idea spider farmer did. The filters I got with my tent kits has rivets on the top and bottom end pieces so those are not refillable, but the one I bought had an extra bag of carbon a funnel and the ends are screwed in allowing you to remove the ends.
View attachment 2156753
View attachment 2156754
View attachment 2156755
View attachment 2156756
It didn't say refillable on the website when I bought it. Maybe all there filters are refillable and I just didn't know because I had the ones with the tent kit.

Did you guys know spider farmer had refillable carbon filters?

Once again spider farmer going above and beyond my expectations.

Thanks for an excellent product spider farmer you always have me coming back and I am always glad I did.

Thanks for posting this! I was just sitting here searching the internet, which is getting worse every day, trying to figure out what the funnel was for and if I needed to unload the bags of charcoal (I received 2) into the filter. I think I got it from here. By the way, not sure if I like their customer service as I received no reply yet.

Pilted

Pilted

Thanks for posting this! I was just sitting here searching the internet, which is getting worse every day, trying to figure out what the funnel was for and if I needed to unload the bags of charcoal (I received 2) into the filter. I think I got it from here. By the way, not sure if I like their customer service as I received no reply yet.
I messaged there customer support and got a reply in a few hours. They were lagging a little on the processing, in my opinion. The support team got my shipment processed before they replied, have me an extra 500 points for the delay and I felt it was very good support. I'm sure everyone's experience will be a little different.

P

Puffinaway

I messaged there customer support and got a reply in a few hours. They were lagging a little on the processing, in my opinion. The support team got my shipment processed before they replied, have me an extra 500 points for the delay and I felt it was very good support. I'm sure everyone's experience will be a little different.

Agree. BTW, nice looking plants! After doing some research and pricing things, the Spider Farmer tent/combo deal I got looks like it was a really good value. Cant wait to get going!

Also, if anyone is interested Amazon has a couple of their Samsung lights on sale. I just ordered the 2x2 for my diy tent.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
@Pilted - I like how you used one fan for two tents. Very clever!

I use the AC Infinity refillable carbon filters. It's a lot less costly than buying a new filter. I've been wondering if the used charcoal could be an amendment for soil. I understand microbes like biochar. Maybe they'd like charcoal, too?

Monkeybigbuds

Monkeybigbuds

I use the AC Infinity refillable carbon filters. It's a lot less costly than buying a new filter. I've been wondering if the used charcoal could be an amendment for soil. I understand microbes like biochar. Maybe they'd like charcoal, too?
Now there’s a thought new growing medium

Pilted

Pilted

Give it a go, let us know. I doubt there would be many topics about that, so probably a good experiment to try out.

Pilted

Pilted

Plus you can get carbon from fish stores for hella cheap.

Pilted

Pilted

IMG 20240422 183115993 HDR

Currently I been pinching the head of this plant every few days since the second node as I was curious if this could replace topping the plant to leave the main cola in tact while still getting the lower colas to over take the main cola on height. More even canopy better light management.

I couldn't find any info on this so I just figured I would give it a go. It's not a very good plan because all main fan leaves come out very damaged. But still I like experiments.

Top Bottom