Spider Farmer SF 4000 flower setiing

• Thread starter ravengreg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ravengreg

ravengreg

On Spiders' pictures instructions, it has no mention of setting flowering at 12 hrs. In fact, it shows to flower is at 18hrs?!
With that in mind, I'm not sure about the settings at all.
Can someone give me an approximate settings for this lite for flower - hrs, height and strength? thanks.

Spider farmer sf 4000 flower setiing
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

On Spiders' pictures instructions, it has no mention of setting flowering at 12 hrs. In fact, it shows to flower is at 18hrs?!
Can someone give me an approximate settings for this lite for flower - hrs, height and strength? thanks.
18/6 works for autoflowers. But that there in the pic you show is most definitely tomatoes not cannabis lol
Flowering photoperiod cannabis you need no more than 12hr light. I do 12/12 some do 11 on 13 dark to make sure.. 💁

ravengreg

ravengreg

18/6 works for autoflowers. But that there in the pic you show is most definitely tomatoes not cannabis lol
Flowering photoperiod cannabis you need no more than 12hr light. I do 12/12 some do 11 on 13 dark to make sure.. 💁
Any idea on strength and distance with the SF4000? Thanks for your reply.

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

For veg you set 18 hrs +
For flower 12-
That’s it. It is up to you to find the proper height with what you experience.
I’m my experience if your hand is warm/hot right over the top buds then you are too close.

Latest posts

Top Bottom