Spider Farmer SF1000 kit review!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
How did you get the kit to try out? I was gonna look through 21 pages but I'm done pooping alreadry lol
Maybe he asked .... 😉 It dose look a good light indeed I like the way you can shift it along the frame to suit your space n grow .

RookieBC

RookieBC

Maybe he asked .... 😉 It dose look a good light indeed I like the way you can shift it along the frame to suit your space n grow .
Probably did but I don't know Spider Farmer personally I always thought it was a company. I need a small closet tent setup 4x2 with a light and exhaust so I can document it I'm using a Blurple and you can see it from the street through my closet door, through my curtains and through my blinds lol

RookieBC

RookieBC

Hope they do well and get a great harvest 😁
How does one go about reviewing the kits. I'm like the 12th best reviewer in Canada and one of the funniest according to Charles. Also I like to do things with plants like grow them or tie them in a knot for fun
PXL 20210516 182309201
PXL 20210516 182125773

VoidProphecy

VoidProphecy

Curious as i have the same tent/kit will i be able to grow 5 plants (havnt been sexed but males are expected lets just say they are all females) with decent bud structure and such or will i have to get a second Sf-1000 to accommodate for more PPM from the light?

VoidProphecy

VoidProphecy

Thank you! the question is would 3 or 2 be more optimal as i dont wanna run just one plant. thank you for the input ill be implementing topping and LST and lollipopping techniques.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Thank you! the question is would 3 or 2 be more optimal as i dont wanna run just one plant. thank you for the input ill be implementing topping and LST and lollipopping techniques.
I think that's going to be something you are going to have work out yourself it depends on strain and your technical style you choose to use .

M

M60gunner

Please forgive my ignorance! I am a new bee dummy doing my first grow in the same tent as this review. I am a disabled Nam veteran and need plants for extreme ptsd and constant nightmares and just can't afford purchasing anymore. I understand topping above the 5th node, waiting until you have 6 o7 nodes. My question is, the stems coming off the main stem, I think they call them lateral shoots, do you also cut them after a node to create more shoots? Again, forgive me, I am trying to learn and have at least four books on order. Thank you for your time and help!!
M60 gunner

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Please forgive my ignorance! I am a new bee dummy doing my first grow in the same tent as this review. I am a disabled Nam veteran and need plants for extreme ptsd and constant nightmares and just can't afford purchasing anymore. I understand topping above the 5th node, waiting until you have 6 o7 nodes. My question is, the stems coming off the main stem, I think they call them lateral shoots, do you also cut them after a node to create more shoots? Again, forgive me, I am trying to learn and have at least four books on order. Thank you for your time and help!!
M60 gunner
yeh 6-7 is cool. I had the same question and another grower told me he cleans up the laterals up to like 3 nodes from cola this is my 3rd and Im doing that this time. Going full on DWC cus it’s just easier to deal with less critters n bugs. Thanks for your service bro. “The Bush” that was some shit man changed us as a nation have an uncle was in DiNang

M

M60gunner

yeh 6-7 is cool. I had the same question and another grower told me he cleans up the laterals up to like 3 nodes from cola this is my 3rd and Im doing that this time. Going full on DWC cus it’s just easier to deal with less critters n bugs. Thanks for your service bro. “The Bush” that was some shit man changed us as a nation have an uncle was in DiNang
Thank you for the info. I was also in DaNang '67-'69. I was a scout and the 5th Special Forces Headquarters was in DaNang. I scouted the entire I Corps area for all units including for the Marines. Tell your uncle a paratrooper scout said "welcome home". I was at Chu Lai for the first tet offensive when they hit our ammo dump blowing everything down and raining black for days. I lost a lot of buddies, most 18 to 20 years old. Came home at 20 and wasn't old enough to drink or vote. I have scars on my right hand from my m60 machine gun. Sorry, I guess most people don't ever want to hear this stuff so I best stop. Thank you again for the info. Three nodes then cut on lateral shoots. Is that the correct term for the stems coming from the main stem? I am waiting for all my books to get here. I also have a phototron machine that I will also put a plant in, just waiting for bulbs to come.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Thank you for the info. I was also in DaNang '67-'69. I was a scout and the 5th Special Forces Headquarters was in DaNang. I scouted the entire I Corps area for all units including for the Marines. Tell your uncle a paratrooper scout said "welcome home". I was at Chu Lai for the first tet offensive when they hit our ammo dump blowing everything down and raining black for days. I lost a lot of buddies, most 18 to 20 years old. Came home at 20 and wasn't old enough to drink or vote. I have scars on my right hand from my m60 machine gun. Sorry, I guess most people don't ever want to hear this stuff so I best stop. Thank you again for the info. Three nodes then cut on lateral shoots. Is that the correct term for the stems coming from the main stem? I am waiting for all my books to get here. I also have a phototron machine that I will also put a plant in, just waiting for bulbs to come.
On the laterals I was told to trim up to 3 nodes you start at the base ans trim up toward the cola leaving 3 nodes and you want to do that right before you switxh to. flower 12/12 but I am keeping it cleaned up till then. I will tell him he was lucky his father died and he got leave when he came back on transport his entire platoon was overrun wiped out he was the onky survivor.

M

M60gunner

On the laterals I was told to trim up to 3 nodes you start at the base ans trim up toward the cola leaving 3 nodes and you want to do that right before you switxh to. flower 12/12 but I am keeping it cleaned up till then. I will tell him he was lucky his father died and he got leave when he came back on transport his entire platoon was overrun wiped out he was the onky survivor.
Thanks again for the info. Does your uncle have a claim in with the VA? When my son came home wounded from Afghanistan he went to college and worked helping veterans with claims. I have been100% between chronic ptsd and wounds for almost 20 years. They opened up my spine and shaved all the lower disks because I was a paratrooper and crashed to the ground so many times with tons of equipment on my back. My son spent a year in the VA hospital in north NJ as did I. He is no longer working due to his wounds and ptsd. What year was your uncle there? I have a NJ pot license but can't afford crazy amount of money asking for an ounce, 400. I need to get my stuff working and be independent. I live in south NJ "down the shore", near Atlantic City. Can't imagine living anywhere else but by the water in a tiny town. I am waiting for the tent to arrive sf1000. I purchased Fox Farm soil, ph up and ph down, 3 nutrients kit, plus three different testers for soil and water. Wish me luck, but it seems like I have come to the right place for advice. I also have 4 grow books coming for reference also. I ordered seeds also but have some left over from my last purchase that I tried in the phototon. Once my side bulbs come I will get that running also. Well, thanks again, hope I didn't write too much.

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Thanks again for the info. Does your uncle have a claim in with the VA? When my son came home wounded from Afghanistan he went to college and worked helping veterans with claims. I have been100% between chronic ptsd and wounds for almost 20 years. They opened up my spine and shaved all the lower disks because I was a paratrooper and crashed to the ground so many times with tons of equipment on my back. My son spent a year in the VA hospital in north NJ as did I. He is no longer working due to his wounds and ptsd. What year was your uncle there? I have a NJ pot license but can't afford crazy amount of money asking for an ounce, 400. I need to get my stuff working and be independent. I live in south NJ "down the shore", near Atlantic City. Can't imagine living anywhere else but by the water in a tiny town. I am waiting for the tent to arrive sf1000. I purchased Fox Farm soil, ph up and ph down, 3 nutrients kit, plus three different testers for soil and water. Wish me luck, but it seems like I have come to the right place for advice. I also have 4 grow books coming for reference also. I ordered seeds also but have some left over from my last purchase that I tried in the phototon. Once my side bulbs come I will get that running also. Well, thanks again, hope I didn't write too much.
I’m from South Jersey

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

I’m from South Jersey
I have friends in AC but theyr MIA I make 50/50 Syringes for pain cancer patients I could send you some Ill be making some shortly

M

M60gunner

I have friends in AC but theyr MIA I make 50/50 Syringes for pain cancer patients I could send you some Ill be making some shortly
Syringes as in needles? Doing fine, just waiting for my seeds to sprout, auto flowering girl scout cookies. Have them in dark with temp averaging around 79* It is almost to the 48 hr mark today. I live in Parkertown, exit 58 on parkway, can see AC from my house across the bay. Just can't wait for spring and warm weather, just having one hell of a time standing up straight with cold air. Rolled backwards on exersize ball to help get spine in place. Probably have to go to clinic for some weed to help with pain. So much for being an old paratrooper.

SSgrower

SSgrower

No needles M60, just syringe, spring is on it's way, gsc will be good for ya. Cheers SS

Dank.in.Donuts

Dank.in.Donuts

Syringes as in needles? Doing fine, just waiting for my seeds to sprout, auto flowering girl scout cookies. Have them in dark with temp averaging around 79* It is almost to the 48 hr mark today. I live in Parkertown, exit 58 on parkway, can see AC from my house across the bay. Just can't wait for spring and warm weather, just having one hell of a time standing up straight with cold air. Rolled backwards on exersize ball to help get spine in place. Probably have to go to clinic for some weed to help with pain. So much for being an old paratrooper.
Not Needles it’s a plastic syringe that is used to dispense dosage of oil either on your finger or in a spoon. think of it as a mini turkey baster. It’s just easier to regulate in ML how much of a dose you take.

EB50B937 F4A3 4780 A338 E13B9BDC3A18

Latest posts

Top Bottom