Spider Farmer SF1000 kit review!

• Thread starter BigCube
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

What are those lights equivalent to in HPS?
Better yet, how many watt is that panel?
(Is that what thry call em?)

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Yes, this is the spider farmer 1000 kit that includes the sf1000 led fixture.
I’m running 1 pant now as the other 3 went male . I don’t seem to have humidity issues now with only 1 plant .

Loving the spider farmer 2000 light. And it seems great for 1 plant

759A6783 26D1 4741 BE52 50B7987D39A9
92B2B29D 6264 487A B16B B8EE8784F98B
ABBAE264 C8EE 4A84 8DDC 3A5DAC9A1546

Shayne010944

Shayne010944

Wow kinda rude maybe look stuff up first... it 200w not 1000w where did you come up with that number?

So yeah I would be proud of that.
Hi aqua, What does this guy mean ? My light is sf2000 how many watts is that? Armt these lights good for a small grow like mine ?

JimmyCreedog

JimmyCreedog

Hi aqua, What does this guy mean ? My light is sf2000 how many watts is that? Arent these lights good for a small grow like mine?
Don't post pictures/clutter in other peoples grow threads unless asked/troubleshooting. The SF1000 is just a product name, not the watts. The SF2000 is a 200W model, yeah, it gets confusing.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Don't post pictures/clutter in other peoples grow threads unless asked/troubleshooting. The SF1000 is just a product name, not the watts. The SF2000 is a 200W model, yeah, it gets confusing.
Usually up to the OP.... its his thread but yeah good edicate to ask first.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
That's funny almost all the LPs here are running LED. Think this may have been true over 5 yrs ago but definitely not accurate now.

More than enough evidence they out perform HID all over unless you don't bother to look.
So true!!

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Lo
I am just about finished with my first SF LED run. These new Quantum LEDs are very intense, like the sun. They are pretty warm but not terribly hot. However, you need to watch for sunburn and adjust accordingly. Be careful not to leave any drops of water on the exposed leaves as it will leave a burn spot. It took me a bit to figure that one out. The new LED tech is unlike anything I have ever grown with and believe me over 40 years I have run everything.
I do not recommend the larger lights but multiple 1000's spread out. they tend to have burn spots with the larger 400w+ boards.
You can expect results similar to sunlight, including coloration and hash resin production.
If you want to follow my first grow feel free to check my articles
diary of a cannabis growing preacher | Seedsman Blog
I did a lot of firsts here and had a few road bumps but it worked out. The harvest is only waiting on the seeds to mature, It is partially a preservation project.
You will see how I set up the lights with a couple of supplemental LEDs to aid in flowering. I still had one of the larger plants get seriously sunburned, but not until the last week or so. The plants are pretty much done and I still have two articles for the finish but you'll get some idea of some of the issues I worked through. Oddly, these Balkh Province Afghans seem to be self-flushing now. They are definitely done, and the flushing has been happening for about a week now. I increased feeding and potassium but it doesn't help. I think these girls are so loaded with seed that no amount of feeding will stop the leaf discoloration. You can spot the sunburn if you look close...
Hope this helps
Johnny
Hey big chap ,I luv the pics.I did see that want to blank people ,lols..just blank them then buddy..but b4 you do .I also liked your review..was wondering the price? I’ve not long started my 1st grow, me auld china(that’s China plate-its mate in Scottish) anyway been puffing most of my life ,have started my 1st grow,wasn’t doing the best till someone in here told me the truth about my lights .I’m glad,I managed to remedy my little grow a bit , hopefully it may still be dinky doo (Brand new in Scotsagain lols) but defo not the best .Anyway I bought a full spectrum,cheap ones ,phizons1000watts,that fixed them a lot ,not good enough though ,I’m impressed with yours ..but don’t want to big a dent on my pockets ..please don’t blank ..if you do ..boo hoo ,hooo .lols .only playing mate..but could be doing with a price ..thanks ..peace out .and cool pics

Top Bottom