Spider Farmer SF7000 insight anybody?

• Thread starter Tango02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Spike8910

Spike8910

There's plenty of threads on here regarding spider farmer I personally haven't tried them yet but will defo be my next investment

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I use a couple sf-2000s and really like them. That being said I would stay away from the 7000. For too many reasons to list here actually and because the trolls will come and I've been down this road too many times.

PM me if you want to talk about it. 👍

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Lol. @Grownsince95 just answer the question. You create your own drama about a knock off china light company.

you like that they at least had samsung white diodes and a lower line and lower power HLG driver. (The supplemental diodes are un named.)

but now with their flagship knock off copy of hlg ‘s big lamp they have sourced off brand diodes and an off brand driver. Like the rest of the cheap amazon knock offs.

but charge more for all their lights for no reason but they are popular. In other words they are price gouging but with lower quality as they go.

Unhinged

Unhinged

I use a couple sf-2000s and really like them. That being said I would stay away from the 7000. For too many reasons to list here actually and because the trolls will come and I've been down this road too many times.

PM me if you want to talk about it. 👍
You don't like it but you always come to the party.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Who really posts this? Trolls, that’s who. They like seeing y’all get worked up over a light. This questions been answered 100 times.

Hey OP buy the light and you tell us

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Lol. @Grownsince95 just answer the question. You create your own drama about a knock off china light company.

you like that they at least had samsung white diodes and a lower line and lower power HLG driver. (The supplemental diodes are un named.)

but now with their flagship knock off copy of hlg ‘s big lamp they have sourced off brand diodes and an off brand driver. Like the rest of the cheap amazon knock offs.

but charge more for all their lights for no reason but they are popular. In other words they are price gouging but with lower quality as they go.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I figured someone would show up to explain it better than I could 👍

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Who really posts this? Trolls, that’s who. They like seeing y’all get worked up over a light. This questions been answered 100 times.

Hey OP buy the light and you tell us
Not trolling dickhead, how about you get off your high horse bro? I ask a question about a light I don't know about and you assume I'm a fucking troll?? Why come on here at all if you have nothing to add to the conversation but a condescending attitude and some snarkey ass comment?
Thank you to the rest of you tho...

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter

This is very helpful, I just wish I could afford an HLG and I wouldn't have to worry about getting some bunk ass light.

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Not trolling dickhead, how about you get off your high horse bro? I ask a question about a light I don't know about and you assume I'm a fucking troll?? Why come on here at all if you have nothing to add to the conversation but a condescending attitude and some snarkey ass comment?
Thank you to the rest of you tho...

Relax man, I’m just saying what some of the regulars are thinking. Obviously you can see it’s a highly debated topic, and if you took the time and used the search feature I’m more than sure you could have found your info. What better way to join our community

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Couldn't have said it better myself. I figured someone would show up to explain it better than I could 👍

when i looked up the new light i found another disturbing fact. They have listed a range of color temps for the diodes.

Screenshot from their website. Look at spectrum. I guess they will use which ever color is cheapest.

A029AFF1 2EB1 4D9A B445 CBE577E267C1

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
Relax man, I’m just saying what some of the regulars are thinking. Obviously you can see it’s a highly debated topic, and if you took the time and used the search feature I’m more than sure you could have found your info. What better way to join our community
I'm about as chill as they come man, you started the bullshit not me...I'm just responding to your comments.
As for joining the community...I did so in 2014...this is the very first time I've had to
deal with comments like yours on any thread I've posted on.
Either way it doesn't matter...just stating my peace.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
I'm about as chill as they come man, you started the bullshit not me...I'm just responding to your comments.
As for joining the community...I did so in 2014...this is the very first time I've had to
I told you the trolls would come 🙄

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter

I’ve never posted anything about it, you just happen to be the thread starter. Take it personal if you want I don’t care, lol. You’ve been here since 14’ and can’t or most likely won’t use a search feature.

What I said was more of a joke, that I’m sure most people here know about.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Take the BS to the other thread... don't make me clean this shit up... stay on topic with relevant info and keep the personal attacks out of it... not directed at anyone person but rather all you LED nuts.

Not asking again thank you.

LEDTonic

LEDTonic

I took a peek over at Amazon, trying to figure out what all the fuzz was about.
One thing I noticed right away was that the PPFD map doesn't seem to have any logical patterns at all.
The numbers in the blue boxes are mirrored and perfectly matching, while the numbers in the teal boxes are wildly different. I've never ever seen that happen once in the real world. It also has a very high µmol/J rating, but with PPFD maps looking the way they do, I'd have a difficult time trusting any of the information listed.
SF7000

AlboPepper made a great video about this not long ago:
Know what to look for to make an educated purchase and to not buy the pig in a poke.
Happy farming y'all :-)

Top Bottom