Spider Farmer SF7000 insight anybody?

• Thread starter Tango02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Guys let keep it on topic... all info is relative if it pertains to the OP.

Let's not discount any info based on personal feeling of bias. Info is info and it's wither backed up or not.

Both sides have info.... I know this but let's stop the labeling and name calling.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
For some reason, you seem to be okay with companies that pay folks to lie for them. I hope they gave you alot more than they offered me. Why is that g95? And why do you hate people who support truth in advertising?
Every single post I've made about SF has been from personal experience with the lights growing flowers...and you? Go back and try to quote a post of mine where im not ...I'll wait.

Anthem

Anthem

Every single post I've made about SF has been from personal experience with the lights growing flowers...and you? Go back and try to quote a post of mine where im not ...I'll wait.
Anthem
Jul 17, 2020
SpiderFarmerLED,
Can you please explain why the PPFD average posted on the Offical Spider Farmer Website for the SF-1000 are not substantiated by the reading taken. I am coming up with 485 PPFD at 12" based on the information in the website, I am not coming up with the 863 average posted.
Thank You
Anthem
Quote ReplyReport
Like Reactions:Aqua Man
1diesel1
Jul 17, 2020
@Aqua Man?
Like Quote ReplyReport
Like Reactions:Aqua Man
Aqua Man
Jul 17, 2020
1diesel1 said:
@Aqua Man?
Yes 😁
🇨🇦 Imposter soil grower 🇨🇦
Like Quote ReplyReport
Like Reactions:1diesel1
SpiderFarmerLED
Jul 19, 2020
SF-1000-PPFD.jpg
Discount Code: SFTHC
Email: [email protected]
Our thread: Spider Farmer LED Grow
US, CA, AU, DE, UK, RU Local Warehouse
Like Quote ReplyReport
SpiderFarmerLED
Jul 19, 2020
For the PPFD, we have updated it. Thank you so much for your advice.
Discount Code: SFTHC
Email: [email protected]
Our thread: Spider Farmer LED Grow
US, CA, AU, DE, UK, RU Local Warehouse
Like Quote ReplyReport

Preview
Upload Videos
Upload Photos

Well there it is out in the open for you @growingsince95

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Even after I asked this convo to be a PM the trolls still come out of the woodwork ...wtf am I supposed to do when the same 3 people show up at every SF thread to bash them?? At this point that's your job man sorry ...wtf?
You have the choice to not respond or ignore but let's not make another mess on another thread for LED.

That's not just you I know that.. but it's much better for the OP to hear the debate without the other side comments.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I told the OP ...NOT TO BUY! a 7000. But yet im still in this shit show of trolls and Chinese haters....Great. good job thcfarmer 👍
What shit show bro?... I will say unequivocally I would grow with any of thier lights... they will absolutely produce great results.... now do I have any concerns sure... is it my first choice... you all know it's not but absolutely without a doubt they will grow great plants.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok back to helping the OP... we have a thread specific to arguing so if you all wanna argue tag the opponent and take it up there..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I value my time... please don't make me clean this up again. We are all here for a common wonderful purpose...

Data, info, experience welcome. Don't make me lock the thread guys...

OP I apologize all of these members are very helpful and contribute alot to the forum... please don't think this is the norm they just strongly feel one way or the other.

Tango02

Tango02

Supporter
I value my time... please don't make me clean this up again. We are all here for a common wonderful purpose...

Data, info, experience welcome. Don't make me lock the thread guys...

OP I apologize all of these members are very helpful and contribute alot to the forum... please don't think this is the norm they just strongly feel one way or the other.
Thank you aqua, helpful as usual.
But honestly I didn't ask just to stir the pot like some here think...I was genuinely wanting to learn something about these lights I didn't previously know...which I have. But really if you want just lock it down and let's all move on.

Goblinkiller

Goblinkiller

Seems like no one has mentioned that sf7k and migro led use the same Seoul diodes?

Latest posts

Top Bottom