Spider Mite on 1 plant? (pics included)

• Thread starter IpslWon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
IpslWon

IpslWon

I have one plant that I've just been horrible to (major ph burn, too little space, etc ). It's a survivor, but as you would expect it stunted and not pretty. Of all my plants (1st grow that's gotten this far) she's the only one with this white almost mildew, I've seen what I think are spider mites. Its only on this one plant so I assume it's because it's so sickly. I would love to keep her, but if she's gotta go than I get it.

Spider mite on 1 plant pics included
Spider mite on 1 plant pics included 2
Spider mite on 1 plant pics included 3
Spider mite on 1 plant pics included 4
Spider mite on 1 plant pics included 5

chemistry

chemistry

The pic where your holding the leaf, just above, three veins up on the left is a Thrip.

IpslWon

IpslWon

The pic where your holding the leaf, just above, three veins up on the left is a Thrip.
I would not have even noticed that. I've got something to hunt for now and document for my own stuff.

Is it because this plant is so underdeveloped that it seems to be so effected by them? I'm really not seeing much on my bigger, healthier plants. I've got a compost tea brewing, will spraying that help with them or would an oil spray be better?

chemistry

chemistry

Thrips are not as bad as Mites, number of ways to get rid, ladybugs, spays, yellow cards, just depends on what you mind smoking at harvest. 90% of the time I just go with yellow cards and suffer some rough looking leaves, no chemicals that way.

IpslWon

IpslWon

I'm really trying keep my inputs and controls as organic and natural as possible. It really only seems to be this one plant that is effected. Sounds like yellow cards are the first go.

Thanks

Top Bottom