Spider Mite

• Thread starter spyderaz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spyderaz

I have an infestation of spidermite and i was looking at smoke bombs and found the one in the pic. It says that it's safe with plants....could this be true? has any used these before? Any information and help is appreciated.

Spider mite
RomulanRebel

RomulanRebel

I have an infestation of spidermite and i was looking at smoke bombs and found the one in the pic. It says that it's safe with plants....could this be true? has any used these before? Any information and help is appreciated.
If your still in veg, try Azamax or even Neem Oil (these are just a couple, but there are many safe products.) Haven't tried the bombs but I'd steer clear of those (just my opinion). Also, there are some REALLY good threads already established on here that address this problem and a wealth of knowledge to be had. Best of luck

S

spyderaz

Thanx for the info. i'm just about to start week 6 of flower. I couldn't find any threads on spider mites

R

Rusty wood

If your still in veg, try Azamax or even Neem Oil (these are just a couple, but there are many safe products.) Haven't tried the bombs but I'd steer clear of those (just my opinion). Also, there are some REALLY good threads already established on here that address this problem and a wealth of knowledge to be had. Best of luck
Im growing outdoors in a 17 gallon bucket,i use three nice size drops of dawn dish soap in 16oz spray bottle spray all leaves let set for 1hr rinse off with shower nosel do it 3 mornings in a row killed all spider mites and the plant seemed to love it

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I'm sorry, just foliar spraying dawn dish soap, isn't getting rid of.mites. If it were that easy, NO grower would.be so afraid of them.

Weeks 6 flower, there's really.nothing to do.

the rrock

the rrock

you could always vacuum leaf by leaf,bud by bud,if you have the motivation.I always give mine a preemptive spray of floramite than avid while still in veg and haven't seen mites in years

S

spyderaz

I'll have a look. How many would I need? I have 8 in a 1.2 X 1.2 X 2.0

the rrock

the rrock

I find ladybugs are a total waste of time, who has ever had success with these wiping out a mite infestation.? I know alot of growers who have tried these and in perfect conditions they either die(indoors) or are gone within a week(outdoors)

S

spyderaz

I took them out of the tent to inspect them and 4 or 5 of them went all droopy. It's been about 4-5 days now and they haven't perked back up yet

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Your pretty much just going to have to ride it out. Cut off as much damage and don't stop cutting, once that damage starts getting to your sugar leafs I'd chop down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom