Spider Mites And Fruit Nats

• Thread starter kingkam1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
There are very, very few spiders, actual web-weaving spiders, that are vegetarians. Spider mites are called such because they resemble spiders and they make webbing (not to capture prey, but as housing for themselves), they are not arachnids but are actually members of the mite family.

There is, to the best of my knowledge a whopping ONE specie of (mostly) vegetarian spider. I doubt you have that one, recently discovered specie. Listen to Wee Zard, he knows his shizzy.

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

I can see spider mites but I do see my leaves getting black dots what is it is it spied mites

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Get some more pix of that. That does *not* look like spider mite damage to me. Honestly, off hand, it's reminding me of Septoria. I had that one of my first indoor grows, took me WEEKS to figure out what it was, no other growers I was in contact with had seen it.

IF it is something like Septoria, cupric solutions like CuSO4 should and do work very well, and IIRC CuSO4 is approved for organic production as well. Even though it's blue.

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

I've been spraying the plants a lot recently at night when the lights go off I spray them with canna boost maybe it could be that aswell? To much ???

Top Bottom