Spider mites and lady bugs

• Thread starter kelvin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kelvin

So i just got my ken gdp cuttings. They have just started rooting, when i discovered that they have spidermites. I see them chilling. Not all of cutting have it but a few. I did a little research and alot of people have said that lady bugs work. But on another forum a bunch of them compeletly agreed lady bugs dont eat spider mites. What do you guys think? has anyone with an infestation tried lady bugs and it worked? please help

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

So i just got my ken gdp cuttings. They have just started rooting, when i discovered that they have spidermites. I see them chilliladyng. Not all of cutting have it but a few. I did a little research and alot of people have said that lady bugs work. But on another forum a bunch of them compeletly agreed lady bugs dont eat spider mites. What do you guys think? has anyone with an infestation tried lady bugs and it worked? please help

Ime lady bugs didn't do to much, except make a big ass mess.
Im guessing its your first bout with mites. If so I'd ditch those clones and start over
Azamax is my personal favorite. Floramite, avid, and forbid need to become part of hour vocabulary if you wana keep them around.
If they are small snuff still try dunking them in one of the above and rotating every 3 days til you think they're gone. About 2-3 weeks after that they'll prob be back

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
small clones is the easiest time to deal with mites

not much surface area to deal with makes it so much easier to kill them

sns 217 applied every 3 days for 15 days will kill the shit out of them

might fry your leaves a bit - but they will come back

GodZsoN

GodZsoN

Get rosemary essential oil from henrys or whole foods and organic rosemary hand soap.. 15 bucks and make a a gallon of the best spider more killer that won't harm ur cuts.. Make a dunk mixture and it clears up ur problem.. 10 ml rm oil is good for 32 oz of water with a few pump s of soap.. peace mites good luck kens gdp is one I've been looking for while.. Not worth loosing..
Ps lady bugs r a good prevention but if you have them.. Lays bugs don't do shit..

altimood

altimood

A small bottle of mighty wash is like 15 bucks. Totally non toxic. Splits mites in half and you can actually drink the stuff.
[YOUTUBE]Kv6cKnPwVzI[/YOUTUBE]

K

kelvin

Get rosemary essential oil from henrys or whole foods and organic rosemary hand soap.. 15 bucks and make a a gallon of the best spider more killer that won't harm ur cuts.. Make a dunk mixture and it clears up ur problem.. 10 ml rm oil is good for 32 oz of water with a few pump s of soap.. peace mites good luck kens gdp is one I've been looking for while.. Not worth loosing..
Ps lady bugs r a good prevention but if you have them.. Lays bugs don't do shit..

So after that i just completely submerge the clones and that will clear up the spider mite problem??:banana1sv6:

K

kelvin

you better be right godzson..... or im going to be really sad.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Floramite for the win...or you can beat your head against the wall trying all the home remedies and snake oils.
I'm not saying that there aren't other ways to totally eradicate them...well yes I am.
(and now its time to hear about all the negative aspects of floramite)

:anim_10:

FJ

altimood

altimood

Floramite for the win...or you can beat your head against the wall trying all the home remedies and snake oils.
I'm not saying that there aren't other ways to totally eradicate them...well yes I am.
(and now its time to hear about all the negative aspects of floramite)

:anim_10:

FJ

You bad, bad, floramite user... just kiddin'. It does wipe em' out. Pricey for a couple of clones though.

Top Bottom