Spider Mites During Week 7 Of Flowering Help!

• Thread starter Nybadboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Hi guys
I'm in week 7 of flowering and found mites so I was wondering whsts the best way about going about getting rid of them ? I know everyone says neem oil makes the buds taste like shit but that's what I used tonight,is there any better remedy then been at this point?
Again thx for all your help
Here is a pic of the ladies and this is my first ever indoor grow

Spider mites during week 7 of flowering help
Spider mites during week 7 of flowering help 2
Spider mites during week 7 of flowering help 3
icanfarm

icanfarm

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hi guys
I'm in week 7 of flowering and found mites so I was wondering whsts the best way about going about getting rid of them ? I know everyone says neem oil makes the buds taste like shit but that's what I used tonight,is there any better remedy then been at this point?
Again thx for all your help
Here is a pic of the ladies and this is my first ever indoor grow
Mighty wash

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I know it sounds goofy but I have used a shop vac several inches from a plant that got a small infestation and just vacuumed the little bastards off. One little pop and sizzle here or there is far better than smoking neam oil I'd never use neem oil in week seven jmho
Green cleaner isnt neem oil, its water alcohol and soybean oil, completly safe to use until harvest.

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

That's a huge problem that late in flower. Going to be hard to extract the mites from the buds without spraying or dusting them and there's probably a ton that are entombed into your glands.

Krypto

Krypto

That's a huge problem that late in flower. Going to be hard to extract the mites from the buds without spraying or dusting them and there's probably a ton that are entombed into your glands.
Got the same damn problem. Never even seen a spider mite until I took a cut from sour chiesel that my wife did outside. Next thing I know every plant I have is infested with spider mites correction was... Here's what I did.

20171202 142954
Krypto

Krypto

I just took this big ole trash can. Cleaned it out thoroughly disinfected it with a heavy bleach solution rinse, mixed up a light bleach solution fill this bitch about three-quarters of the way up. Grab every plant that I had, wrapped the pot and a contractor bag turned it upside down and gave a deal dunkaroo for about 5 Seconds.
GOODBYE BUGS... And the plants are doing great. Keep in mind I didn't do this to the ones that were flowering. Because like you my brother, they were almost done by the time I noticed the bugs.
But anyway that's what I did. And I would Concur with the guys that said get on that shit immediately.

Hackerman

Hackerman

I just posted this in another thread. I used predators from about 3 or 4 weeks into flower and they worked pretty well. Here's a copy of my other post..

I don't think I would spray anything that late into flower. I just got over a 6 month battle with mites and I used predators in my flower room and they worked pretty well.

However, Persimilis do not do well in the 12/12 cycle so try to get some californicus or cucumeris or swirskii. They do better in the 12/12 cycle.

I also did and experiment with adding a blue LED to the room during the lights off cycle to help keep the predators happy while not interrupting the flowering cycle. Nothing conclusive but it did seem to help.

Good luck.

B

Burned Haze

Spider mites do not like cold water and they do not like H202. Ultra safe till harvest and it’s even great as antifungicide and cleanser .

1:Get some 50-60ish cold water ( I would remove trace elements )
2 :then dilute your h202 to make 5% h202% (I get 35%, it’s 6 TSP, 1tsp for 5 gallon)

3:Then apply a wetting agent ( I recommend Humboldt sticky @ 1/2 rate)

Then ph test it after your throughly mixed it.

( its good fighter on PM/fungi , all soft bodied insects ) just have to apply every 3-4 days

I just suggest when your not in flower mode to rotate non harmful stuff and have a plan of 3-5 diff brands . No one wants super pests/fungi’s that you can’t beat cause you applied the same thing too many times .

Just rotate your spray brands! People get too focused on wanting a “All in one “ When there is no such thing

U

ultrazone

Here are some solutions i came across on VerminKill:
  1. Introduce Natural Predators
  2. Spray with Neem Oil
  3. Use the SNS Mite Control Spray
  4. Introduce Companion Planting

Top Bottom