Spider mites infestation , please help

• Thread starter Martino
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Martino

I have been suffering from spider mites for a couple of months and now got an insane spread of 2 spoted spider mites , what's the best spray or pesticides to get rid of them and the eggs quickly ?

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Are you in flower or veg?

There are many things that will kill spider mites, but you have to hit them several times, about every 3 days until they're gone. What you spray doesn't kill their eggs, which is why you have to keep hitting them.

Nuke 'Em, from Flying Skull, is very effective. It is essentially vinegar and water, so you may be able to make your own and use it during flower. (I don't spray anything during flower, though.)

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I have been suffering from spider mites for a couple of months and now got an insane spread of 2 spoted spider mites , what's the best spray or pesticides to get rid of them and the eggs quickly ?
Nothing really kills the eggs,repeated treatments are needed until they all hatch and are killed.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Im considering smoke bombs , cuz is that bad
the bombs are for when you are between crops ex: dr doom,I'm assuming you bought clones or had your plants near nursery bought plants?

SweetLeafGrow

SweetLeafGrow

I have the ingredients for this but I have never tried it, hope I don't have to! My daughter in law used it the other day on her garden and she said it worked well.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I have the ingredients for this but I have never tried it, hope I don't have to! My daughter in law used it the other day on her garden and she said it worked well.

This is the best non systemic there is apply every 3-4 days3- 4 times and they will be gone. After the 3-4 applications wash them with straight water from a sprayer and it is safe to consume. It won't hurt bees either.you may need to use it every once in a while as a preventative for any mites that were on the ground. On top of that it also has Potassium in it and most plants will love it.

Endall
Ponky

Ponky

When I get spider mites. I cut everything down and get rid of everything. Sanitize with peroxide and ozone. It's a hassle. Spider mites are hard to stop.

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

When I get spider mites. I cut everything down and get rid of everything. Sanitize with peroxide and ozone. It's a hassle. Spider mites are hard to stop.
They sure are.I put new plants in my backyard in the same spot and I still get them here and there

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

If they're in the yard you're almost screwed. :(
I got them from buying a rose bush years ago,it's amazing how they live through these cold winters. I don't see any yet on my outdoor and haven't had any indoor in many years but I don't grow indoors in the summer. They don't get too bad outdoors,they have predators who keep them in check.

M

Martino

the bombs are for when you are between crops ex: dr doom,I'm assuming you bought clones or had your plants near nursery bought plants?
I am between crops, and i ain't gonna smoke the clones , but i can fix the clones cuz they are more manageable , the big ones are the problem

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I am between crops, and i ain't gonna smoke the clones , but i can fix the clones cuz they are more manageable , the big ones are the problem
Take the big ones outside and blast them with water to blow them off and dislodge the eggs best you can,do the stalk and each leaf underside too,the eggs stick to the leaves so they need good force,then clean everything inside and spray, then keep treating it ,the clones you can dunk in the endall if you choose to buy it.

TrublsmScholar

TrublsmScholar

I tried this....plus crop defender 3 every 3 to 4 days.... not really helping..... 😫

Top Bottom