Spider mites or deficency anyone know i got pics this my first auto ????

• Thread starter Natkingcole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natkingcole

Natkingcole

Had sum symptoms of mites ..treated with soap .burnt my entire grow so I managed to save 1 plant .she's healthy but theese spots are appearing again. On her lower leaves .spreading upwards the leaf tips also tryn to claw my ph stays at 6 ??? I use ff everything

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

The leaves kinda claw and look like super dry spots I have been oil and organic pest soap I jus treated last nite

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

I also removed a couple real bad leaves cuz it stunted her growth .is 6.0 the right ph and everything ?? Cuz my buddy says it may be my ph off

crackers

crackers

When I get bamboozled by these ladies I lay off spraying anything on them and error on the dry side with just water no newts tell they clear up.

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

You mean try letting it chill and dry for a few days I'd like to know if mites like the water or am I helping by misting

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

When I get bamboozled by these ladies I lay off spraying anything on them and error on the dry side with just water no newts tell they clear up.

Yo did you look at the pic I posted are those spots from spider mites ???? Is that Mark's from bugs ???

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

it's not mites that i can see...nor a deficiency.....it's over indulgence most likely...flush it and let dry out
Wat about the whitish speckle looking leaves is that trichomes or wat ??? I think its mites or mildew is it supposed to have that white look

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Too much love, give her some space : )
This.

Stop spraying it, stop giving it nutrients as I'm assuming FF soil, water only and water to wet the entire media and then let it dry out well before watering again. Your watering looks very uneven and just sprinkled around the top. WET that media through then leave it.

Most importantly keep your hands off it. Water it and sit on them hands for the next 4-5 days... Don't even look at it.

Natkingcole

Natkingcole

This.

Stop spraying it, stop giving it nutrients as I'm assuming FF soil, water only and water to wet the entire media and then let it dry out well before watering again. Your watering looks very uneven and just sprinkled around the top. WET that media through then leave it.

Most importantly keep your hands off it. Water it and sit on them hands for the next 4-5 days... Don't even look at it.
Yea ff soil I mix a half half blend with perlite I thought this stuff went away last week ..and that makes sense because this appeared after feeding it so I'll leave her be ..I realy appreciate the help guys 🤯

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

What do you consider symptoms of mites? Can you post pictures of the symptomatic leaves

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

IMG 20200729 090904390
IMG 20200729 090927382

Here is some old mite damaged leaves as a reference this plant was treated about 3 or 4 weeks ago with organic pyrithins... After doing my own research on pesticides I found this one is commonly used in organic horticulture and basically we are eating it already so I'm just going to stick with it as a first line of defense you need to have two of them because mites get immune to poison quick.. and neem oil is a poor choice as I found out the hard way
IMG 20200729 090904390
IMG 20200729 090927382

Sorry about the doubles my phone is giving me issues

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

When dealing with pests use food grade de earth, available at any hardware store it is cheap and organic, you must let your topsoil dry as it is powder and must be kept dry to work, sprinkle dust around infected plants, you can use a balled up piece of tp to dust the fans, do not dust flower, leave for 72 hours give a light flush and check ph, this will kill off any pest with an exoskeleton.

Foutwenty71

Foutwenty71

When dealing with pests use food grade de earth, available at any hardware store it is cheap and organic, you must let your topsoil dry as it is powder and must be kept dry to work, sprinkle dust around infected plants, you can use a balled up piece of tp to dust the fans, do not dust flower, leave for 72 hours give a light flush and check ph, this will kill off any pest with an exoskeleton.
just picked up some of that last week to try out...I should have added that i almost never use anything when the plant is past week 2-3 weeks of flower as i have started to treat whether i see bugs or not(outdoors) about week 1 of flower....just as a precaution...pretty sure i just ruined some buds with neem oil even though i didnt spray the tops ...just the lower leaves and larf....neem dont seem to break down in sunlight very fast and isnt that effective anyway......................still kicking myself for not following my own rules....rules that i have followed pretty strictly for a number of years with many edibles as well as smokables

Latest posts

Top Bottom