Spider mites.

• Thread starter Phillipking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Phillipking

Hey I'm looking for an all-natural somewhat cheap way to get rid of spider minds that's effective for outdoor growing.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I don't think there's anything like that on the market right now.

SunGrown

SunGrown

takedown rotated with mighty wash should work. the mighty wash may not be all natural but isn't toxic, and the price is well worth saving your girls from the stress of mites and potentially losing a great deal of weight at the end.

P

Phillipking

We've got more threads on treating spider mites than I can recall right now, and I've posted in as many as I possibly can. The methods I use are approved for organic agriculture. Please try using the search box. :)

Ok. Sorry about that

way2green

way2green

Flying J has a recipe for natural deterrent that is made from habanero peppers. He posted it last nite

velocity

velocity

Mosquito dunks

All you need find them anywhere. get with CAP his benis has BTI and BT in them which will kill alot of pests, not all but most. BTI is the magic in these, works outstanding if have tomatoe worms issues too. I crumble 1/4 of a disk into a 15 gallon pot of maters had ZERO worms this year.

Its not a instant death. The mite or gnat drinks the water that has been incocculated then once the bacteria is in thier system in a nut shell they stop feeding and there digestive system is destroyed. Normally stop feeding within 24 hours then its just am matter of them starving to death. It is death, no immunity regaurdless how many times you use it.

Last edited:
velocity

velocity

I understand sea maiden and they have worked for spider mites and gnats for me BTI to be more exact, but the skeet dunks a easy way to find it. Not sure if will work for every spider mite out there, but I have had success using BTI for spider mites.

Top Bottom