Spider Mites?

• Thread starter Bigdogold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bigdogold

First grow(outdoors) i have white spots on the leaves and on the bottom inside. I do see little specks underneath some of the leaves. thinking I have spider mites from all the post I have read but would like if someone could help me out. I have read neem works well with out hurting the plant. Like to keep it as nature ad possible

Spider mites
B

Bigdogold

First grow(outdoors) i have white spots on the leaves and on the bottom inside. I do see little specks underneath some of the leaves. thinking I have spider mites from all the post I have read but would like if someone could help me out. I have read neem works well with out hurting the plant. Like to keep it as nature ad possible

outnin

outnin

yes neem works for mites but you have to treat the soil too or the mites will keep coming back. have battled these little borg before and to be honest hotshot no pest strips work the best. but outdoors neem oil and steady treatment will help.
best o luck

frebo

frebo

More than one treatment are required. The first treatment doesn't kill the eggs. Second treatment should be within 3 or 4 days.
It helps to rotate Neem with other mite meds. I use Organicide and OG Bioware Foliar. I also make teas with Neem Seed Meal as a soil drench. Or you could add it to the soil dry and water in. Last year I had no problem with mites until near harvest on one plant.

Diane11

Diane11

I grow indoors as well, and I learned to use 2 different products, IN VEG,.... Learned that fast! Lol... But as I was advised,... Use the Neem oil and alternate with Azamax treatments. Azamax is AWESOME for spider mites... I did that a couple times and has taken away the problem completely :) I'm no pro.... But this is working for me! I hope all goes well... And good luck!! :badboy::D

Diane11

Diane11

I grow indoors as well, and I learned to use 2 different products, IN VEG,.... Learned that fast! Lol... But as I was advised,... Use the Neem oil and alternate with Azamax treatments. Azamax is AWESOME for spider mites... I did that a couple times and has taken away the problem completely :) I'm no pro.... But this is working for me! I hope all goes well... And good luck!! :badboy::D
As far as treating my soil, I have used diatenaceous earth (DE) on top of the soil and that works beautifully as well to keep them gone, slices em up naturally and you won't even know they were there... :) :shockedninja:

frebo

frebo

More than one treatment are required. The first treatment doesn't kill the eggs. Second treatment should be within 3 or 4 days.
It helps to rotate Neem with other mite meds. I use Organicide and OG Bioware Foliar. I also make teas with Neem Seed Meal as a soil drench. Or you could add it to the soil dry and water in. Last year I had no problem with mites until near harvest on one plant.
Oh and I use the Foliar OG Bioware a couple times a week. No I don't like to use Neem in flower either.

MagicSeth

MagicSeth

Spider mites totally suck. I had to kill some of my ladies and one was in flower. There is a solution. Its a hard one. Dont take any clones. Flower out what you have and use at least 3 different sprays any of them will do. You dont want those buggers to get immune. Now the hard part clean your lights and or tents with Alcohol and water. After all plant matter is harvested. THEN HIT THAT ROOM WITH SOME REAL POISON BOMBS I used hot shot bomb foggers..Yes that non edible kill all life forms shit. Then wash everything down with water and soap. Then start all over again. I also added green cleaner and neem oil and Spider MITE KILLER which you can get online as part of my veg regimen. THE ONLY WAY TO GET RID OF THOSE FUCKERS IT TOTAL NUCLEAR WAR.

Latest posts

Top Bottom