spider mites

• Thread starter toledobudfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toledobudfarmer

I grow some indoors down stairs i have a proplem with spidermites does any one know how i should stop them from getting in in the first place

F

FastForward

I'm using Hot Shotz (No Shotz?) can't remember the name - US product - hang it in the tent, keeps the buggers away. Careful though...it's nasty stuff...if you keep one too near a plant it will suffer...but still, small price to pay for nice protection....

p.s. the search function is your friend ;)

L

likeakite

As a full blown slob, i can attest that mites can be brought inside on your clothes. They can get into any open windows or doors too, and are so dang small, we dont generally see the lil' buggers until they get flying around in the HID lights. Having said that, we have been real lucky to only have had them in the room twice. Both time we hung a HOT SHOT no-pest strip, and they were gone in a couple days. Carefull with these strips, as noted from ^^^. They can be a health hazard in an enclosed space, and i would not use them in the final month of bloom.

S

Satla

Spidermites

i'm using a defender called End-All for the early stages of the plant, when buds are 1-2 week old, i use Azatrol / Azamax, which is quite expansive in canada.

it takes about 3 days for the eggs to crack.
so if you'll spray them every 3 days, it should make a good treatment.

after harvest, spray the whole room (includes everything)
just watchout for the power...
Heat it up to 100 Farenheit, the eggs will crack fast,
after 24 hr give another good spray.
it should be clean after that..
good luck

R

Rover Girl

Orange Guard dilute 1 part to 3 RO water, repeat treatment in 3 days all organic great stuff

C

cain23456

No Pest Strip No Pest Strip No Pest Strip No Pest Strip!!!!

2broke2smoke

2broke2smoke

Forbid 4F for them mites that drink floramite and laugh at no pest strips. Forbid stops the mites ability to control water so they just dry out. It also lasts for 60 days and kills eggs, larvae, and adult mites. Not recommended for flowering plants. 8oz bottle Forbid 4f $270, spray bottle $2.50, total eradication of mites, priceless.

It also is sold under the name Oberon, depending on which arm of Bayer it is being marketed through.

2b2s

Top Bottom