Spider Mites?

• Thread starter Midsallday
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Yep, those are spider mites. Are your plants vegging or flowering?

BDGrows

BDGrows

Mites for sure. It looks like you're in flower, cause I can see some trich production. Depending on how bad they are, you can get a shop vac and suck em off.

M

Midsallday

in flower. thats fucking annoying. ive been spraying caps foliar and nuke em once a week there whole life.

BDGrows

BDGrows

in flower. thats fucking annoying. ive been spraying caps foliar and nuke em once a week there whole life.

Honestly, I bleach the shit out of my tent before every grow and while in veg I spray em constantly with neem. Plus keeping RH values high as well as high CO2 levels help. Supposedly some guys use no pest gas pellets (or whatever they are) during veg to keep the mites away and ive seem them have good results. Im just not sure if Id want to have all that in my tent, being that it is a poison.

M

Midsallday

These are outdoor plants grown in so cal. I hit them with a solid dose of nuke em, gave them a root drench of neem oil, waited 6 hours and flushed. Then i hit them with the hose, sprayed them down real good. now im about to spray with caps foliar heavy dose.

M

Midsallday

One of the spec was moving. and there was a tiny bit of weebing. idk it could be a actual spiders web. cause i cant find any live mites. i honestly dont even know how they would be able to take root cause like i said. ive been spraying like crazy. for a while now. I cant find any damage to the leafs. ill post full pics soon.

M

Midsallday

here is some pics. First three are vally girl OG and the last three are animal cookies.

IMG 1155
IMG 1156
IMG 1157
IMG 1158
IMG 1159
IMG 1160
Last edited:
Reactions: Ina
the rrock

the rrock

Your plants go into flower this early in Socal,thats amazing

M

Midsallday

Caps foliar is suppose to kill mites. and no idk what happened this year. way too early.

Nugteq

Nugteq

Since youve seen webbing and what looks like spider mite shit on the back surfaces of your leaves you could possibly be noticing the early signs of an infestation. If in doubt, treat for mites. Cheers.

123grow

Are those weeds in the soil with your plant? If so... IMO, not only do the weeds suck up your plants food but bugs also could be in the weeds and get on your plant? Hope you have a good harvest. Julie

Top Bottom