Spider Plant Update:)

• Thread starter Diane11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Diane11

Diane11

hey guys!! So remember my Hawaiin that I made look into a spider a couple weeks ago? Lol! Well, here's an update! She's about to be in week 3 of flowering and I wanted to show you all a couple of pics on how she looks from far and close up. Let me know what you all think pls :) I gotta tell ya, im feelin pretty Good about this first grow of mine, it's like...my baby, my first, Its a true love... Hahahaa!!! Ok I'm done! Watcha think??:love2:

Spider plant update
Spider plant update 2
Spider plant update 3
Spider plant update 4
Spider plant update 5
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

You're doing great.
A little heads up. If you put a pair of sunglasses over the lens on your camera it will take out the yellow.

Diane11

Diane11

You're doing great.
A little heads up. If you put a pair of sunglasses over the lens on your camera it will take out the yellow.
Thank you @Smokey503ski I appreciate it. :) AHH!! Great tip for the pics!! I was thinking earlier, damn I need a better camera lol

Toaster79

Toaster79

You might just simply set the white balance of your camera to incandescent or even better, if your camera alows, set between 2500-2700K.

That's one ugly plant :P

Diane11

Diane11

You might just simply set the white balance of your camera to incandescent or even better, if your camera alows, set between 2500-2700K.

That's one ugly plant :p
Oh ok @Toaster79 , thanks!
It's my first time and I effed up, I know she's ugly... :'(

Toaster79

Toaster79

She's just fine, I'm pulling your leg.

Just don't love her to death and you'll both be good ;)

Diane11

Diane11

She's just fine, I'm pulling your leg.

Just don't love her to death and you'll both be good ;)
Lol, it's all good, I know you're playing but it is the truth lol. It's an uggy pwant.
But ya know I'm glad you said that, I'm trying to love her too much and I need to learn to let her just be sometimes and do her thing. You're right. Thank you @Toaster79

Toaster79

Toaster79

Your light seems a bit close to me. Those pistils on the top are drying out, and it's way too early for that. Also what are your temps and humidity? I'd say temps are a bit on the high side and humidity on the low?

Diane11

Diane11

Your light seems a bit close to me. Those pistils on the top are drying out, and it's way too early for that. Also what are your temps and humidity? I'd say temps are a bit on the high side and humidity on the low?
@Toaster79 thats kinda why I bent the plant because of the light and lack of real estate (not realizing I did it wrong) and the light is as high up as it'll go. The temp in there ranges from 72-80, and the humidity is usually Between 50-60... I'm using a 600w hortilux

Ooopsi

Ooopsi

hey guys!! So remember my Hawaiin that I made look into a spider a couple weeks ago? Lol! Well, here's an update! She's about to be in week 3 of flowering and I wanted to show you all a couple of pics on how she looks from far and close up. Let me know what you all think pls :) I gotta tell ya, im feelin pretty Good about this first grow of mine, it's like...my baby, my first, Its a true love... Hahahaa!!! Ok I'm done! Watcha think??:love2:
LOL! I think whatever a first plant looks like, the people growing it will love it... :P
Have you been super cropping your spider??? wow... I wouldn't have dared doing that to my first plant. Didn't have the balls to do it.. hehe..
But he... as long as your plant is fine, you're good to go. Wishing you all the best!!!

Diane11

Diane11

LOL! I think whatever a first plant looks like, the people growing it will love it... :p
Have you been super cropping your spider??? wow... I wouldn't have dared doing that to my first plant. Didn't have the balls to do it.. hehe..
But he... as long as your plant is fine, you're good to go. Wishing you all the best!!!
@Ooopsi lol,thank u so much! yes I was very scared to super crop her, but I did lol!! I was so scared!! But I thought I was "making room" and made a spider! Lmao!! And you're right, this is my baby and I love her no matter how she looks, and.... She didn't mind me doing that because she seems to be doing great!! Hahaha.... I love it... My spider plant...:) thanks so much for the encouragement and your kind words!!

Top Bottom