Spider problem

• Thread starter jaimars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaimars

jaimars

Week #8 veg for my lady

Just got back from a trip and was going to trim her up for airflow and noticed she has yellow leaves that are turning up and when I brung her out of the tent 2 black spiders were in the drain tray so I’m a little worried about what could be going on some pics below

Also I noticed she was close to the light so might experienced some heat stress on the top

Spider problem
Spider problem 2
Spider problem 3
Spider problem 4
Spider problem 5
Spider problem 6
superbudz420

superbudz420

So I am nowhere near an expert, but I was looking in my textbook and the first thing I would say is check the PH of the water you are giving it and the runoff. Next, I am thinking there is a magnesium deficiency (if I am wrong someone correct me). and lastly, I would raise the light due to what looks like heat stress but again im not positive. As for the spider, the only thing i can find in my book is a spider mite, but you will have to look it up and see if it matches what you saw.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Howdy! I don't think spiders are going to be any problem here. I see a multitude of other issues, though. To better assist you, please provide us with as much information as you can as to your grow environment, feeding schedule, nutrients used, etc. She's definitely hungry for some Nitrogen but we need to find out why. It could be due to lockout, perhaps insufficient fertilizers, incorrect pH levels, etc.

Growing medium? Soil, soilless?
pH?
PPM?
RH?
Room temp?
Light size and distance from plant?
Watering and feeding schedules?

Let us know and we will do our best to help ya pinpoint the problem! Good luck! 🤠

Latest posts

Top Bottom