spiderfarmer sf4000 and grizzly crinkle autos

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Nicee. The 1st beans I bought from a guy were some White Widow and Acapulco Gold. He femmed both strains and for what it is worth he advised I not even consider running the AG in same tent with anything Indica-ish. He said they can grow like monsters 🤗
the barneys farm gold is not the real gold

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

the first autos i grew was a cross of kush auto and royal headband auto that i got from someone here , i averaged 4 oz of each of those but i'm not sure what size pot i had them in either 3 or 5 gallon lol
and that could be my problem now i want results from a 5 gallon pot in a 3 gallon pot
That is a lot of flower imo and I bet you got it a month plus faster when Auto huh? Have you ever noticed "any" kind of noticeable difference between autos and photos when consumed? Like if you can't tell them why ever run anything but Autos you know what I mean? Time is $

PerfecTrader

PerfecTrader

the barneys farm gold is not the real gold
Yeah I doubt his was true landrace either but they lean Sativa if I am correct and can grow very voraciously I believe. Doubt you will get short and stout AGs is what I mean. Can't wait to see those. I've alwats been afraid to grow in my tents because of what he said and I was always growing indicas so far

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

That is a lot of flower imo and I bet you got it a month plus faster when Auto huh? Have you ever noticed "any" kind of noticeable difference between autos and photos when consumed? Like if you can't tell them why ever run anything but Autos you know what I mean? Time is $
if anything they might be a month difference in grow time so if you had nothing but autos you could get around 4 grows a year with photos only 3 and that's only if u can start a new grow while the other is drying
as far as buzz wise i really think thats more of a how it it's been grown and strain then if its and auto or photo's

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

and really you can start flowering photos at 4 weeks and with 8 weeks of flower that gives you the same time frame as if it was autos

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Yeah I doubt his was true landrace either but they lean Sativa if I am correct and can grow very voraciously I believe. Doubt you will get short and stout AGs is what I mean. Can't wait to see those. I've alwats been afraid to grow in my tents because of what he said and I was always growing indicas so far
this is the kush autos i was talking about this is week 6 of flower in 3 gallon plastic pots got 4 oz each of these plants
20220405_194145-jpg.1233147
20220405_194152-jpg.1233148

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i got 5 oz off 4 plants very happy with quality very disappointed in quantity i would of been happy with 2 oz a plant

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i dont understand why yall like everything , do you get points for them ? what do u get after so many likes ?

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Top one seems about to be ready.
Lowest one i would give some more days, still quite a few white stigmas.

Also i first harvest the main bud, and then give the rest some more days.
With autos sometimes the lowest branches take longer to finish.
i agree but i will be harvesting them both tommorow night . i need the tent i got 7 barney's farm Acapulco gold going in this tent

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

Top one seems about to be ready.
Lowest one i would give some more days, still quite a few white stigmas.

Also i first harvest the main bud, and then give the rest some more days.
With autos sometimes the lowest branches take longer to finish.
these are the og kush i got from ya there in the 2 nd week of flower seem a lil small to me lol 1 of those seeds must not be an auto all of these seeds were in the og kush bag https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/og-kush-autoflower-and-spiderfarmer-grow.145991/

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

I liked the Acapulco from Barney, but its a long time ago, not sure if its still the same genetics.

Lovely sativa effect, made me talkative and feeling all warm inside, very peculiar effect.

Still GENETICS the same Stuff

Top Bottom