Spiderfarner se5000 in 3x3 autopot coco grow

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Quick update
Left ink bird controller light uncovered for firs few days. Shud be alrite this early on in flower..
But wil nok few days off flower now because wudnt of fone into bloom fully because tha small red light i doe fink..

Filled put space quok wen flipped to 12-12.
Ec 1.6
Ph 6
Light at 60% at moment

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Excuse spellings. On mobile phone. No light leakes now covered inkbird controller with black tape few layers on..
Wil also be adding canazym next feed to help benifit the microbes.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah I’ve accidentally done the same brother.more than once too…and on my dehumidifier shining bright blue in room..I thought the worst but nothing eventuated.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Bak left revgged the revvged plant.(chilled cherries). goes on a mad one once you turn them to flower

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Yeah I’ve accidentally done the same brother.more than once too…and on my dehumidifier shining bright blue in room..I thought the worst but nothing eventuated.
I thought i covered it but not fully when i cheked light off cud see bit of red light reflectin off side of tent..

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I think also going mix in perlite next time instead of pebbles. Or the autopot air base.
Find clay pebbles can mess with ph.

These air base look alrite

Screenshot 20230213 153150 Samsung Internet
Madmax

Madmax

my tape has fallen off a couple times in previous grows..I did mention to inkbird to either have a fold over cover,door etc…or have a night mode function..I guess they never listened.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

my tape has fallen off a couple times in previous grows..I did mention to inkbird to either have a fold over cover,door etc…or have a night mode function..I guess they never listened.
Yeh wud be gd idea .best thing to do is put it outside room and use the wire with the sensor but depending on grow space and where it is. Wire aint long enough. Not long enuff for me

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Something like a sleeve like this where you could just slide the inkbird controller into the sleeve. Wudnt cost much.. they shud of took your advice on board bro...

Screenshot 20230213 154239 WhatsApp
Madmax

Madmax

That would work.I busted the tab at top where it screws to wall pulling the silver duct tape off all the time to change setting and the screen plastic cover lol..that duct tape is strong stuff 😆

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

That would work.I busted the tab at top where it screws to wall pulling the silver duct tape off all the time to change setting and the screen plastic cover lol..that duct tape is strong stuff 😆
Probably happen to mine now lol.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

yh will get anuva video tomoz to show you.. this tents 90cm x 90cm x 180.

Latest posts

Top Bottom