Spiderfarner se5000 in 3x3 autopot coco grow

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Day 17 bloom. Front left looking bit sad. Red veins easily visible on leafs.

Chilled cherries an green gelato going good.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Was the loweer hunidity affecting the front left. At to turn extractor fan down.
Wil put up another video tomorrow. Day 19bloom today . Over next few days will remove any leaves covering bud sites

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Day 20 bloom..
av turned extractor down today. So hopefully hunidity wil rise abit.
Nice...lol......tight is right...great coverage....not very much room for fans on the top eh.....making it work....a song right?......What is the distance between lights and tops and what setting are you using now? Lux? do you read or messure the light intensity?

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Nice...lol......tight is right...great coverage....not very much room for fans on the top eh.....making it work....a song right?......What is the distance between lights and tops and what setting are you using now? Lux? do you read or messure the light intensity?
On 80% now. Havent measured it for abit. Il do it tomorrow.
And id say about 24 inches from light to tops.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Got humidity up now to 50.
Day 21 bloom.
I think plant where ive gone close up is showing bit of magnesium deficency
What you guys think.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Day 23 bloom.
Feeding
Cana a&b 2mil per litre.
Calmag half dosage
Green sensation 1mil per litre.
drip clean from plant magic.

Ph 5 5 in rez
6.1 in autopot tray

Ec 1.8
Lights on 85%

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Green gelato front right gena up the ec on that one bit lime green compared to the rest.
Ball ache when all on one system.
Will ad anuva rez for the green gelato plant. Looks like can have bit more food that one

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Got humidity up now to 50.
Day 21 bloom.
I think plant where ive gone close up is showing bit of magnesium deficency
What you guys think.
Really hard to tell with that video but they do need more mag under led I've gone from 1/4 tsp epsom salts every water - 1/2 tsp and I'm still getting more yellowing than I want so I'll up it to 1/2 tsp water & feed. I'm still trying to find the led sweet spot.....hps....no problem......led's....I'll get there....

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Really hard to tell with that video but they do need more mag under led I've gone from 1/4 tsp epsom salts every water - 1/2 tsp and I'm still getting more yellowing than I want so I'll up it to 1/2 tsp water & feed. I'm still trying to find the led sweet spot.....hps....no problem......led's....I'll get there....
Yeh only my third time using leds . Read somewhere about needing mag with leds

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yeh only my third time using leds . Read somewhere about needing mag with leds
I tried Cal/mag but I've enough Cal in my water so Epsom salts gives me the mag,,,,Its also good at the end to use your last waterings at 1 tsp / gal to help its burn qualities, apparently that's a trick Tobacco growers use for a smoother smoke....

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

I tried Cal/mag but I've enough Cal in my water so Epsom salts gives me the mag,,,,Its also good at the end to use your last waterings at 1 tsp / gal to help its burn qualities, apparently that's a trick Tobacco growers use for a smoother smoke....
Epsom salt at the end?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Epsom salt at the end?
Yes, 1 tsp per gallon the last week of life I water - feed - water - feed but at the end I water water with 1 tsp of epsom salts each time....I read this off 1 of this sites top growers as a trick he learned.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Yes, 1 tsp per gallon the last week of life I water - feed - water - feed but at the end I water water with 1 tsp of epsom salts each time....I read this off 1 of this sites top growers as a trick he learned.
Dont no if you talk to enforcer off here but he said dont use it last few weeks of flower makes weed taste like shit

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Dont no if put video up of yday or jus didnt finish loading.
Day 23bloom ydays vid

Madmax

Madmax

yeah I seen dirtbag mention this as magnesium sulphate helps with the burn.keeps the joint lit..
I’ve never tried it.I’d believe enforcers word too but I dot reckon dirtbag or aqua would use it if it made the weed taste crapola..

Latest posts

Top Bottom