Spin pro trimmings???

• Thread starter johnnyrex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Hello everyone I just harvest and have a very nice amount to trim that came out of my spin pro I choose to use the wire to trim instead of the single blade. My question is my trim looks grounded up a lot can I make good bubble hash or maybe full melt with this? Thanks any info would appreciated FYI its been frozen for about a week. Spin pro trimmings Spin pro trimmings 2 Spin pro trimmings 3 Spin pro trimmings 4

ttystikk

ttystikk

I wouldn't have frozen it, I'd have let it dry completely. Then, it should be great material for making hash in any number of ways!

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Thank for replying ttystikk the reason why I froze it its that I'm reading on how to make bubble hash alot of people say its better to use fresh trim now you can also use dry trim but in this case I froze mine my main concern is that I want the bubble to come out good. In the past a friend of mine gave me 3 bags a work bag 220 and a 73,23 bag every single time my hash came out green and doesn't bubble now I purchase a 8 bag kit from probags just received it a want to knock it out with good shit or full melt I will let everyone know ill be doing a run tonight

whitewidowweed

whitewidowweed

fresh frozen is best. with 8 bags and a short mix you should get good some full melt check out blazes thread in water hash its a sticky

Dreng

Dreng

Hey, good luck with the hash run, hash is without a doubt a front rank experience cannabis wise, anyone who bins their trim is missing out big time. Fucking love hash me, UK hash is adulterated with Christ knows what, Henna? Dogshit? Has been for a long time due to illegality versus product volume, fuck you prohibition. Lung poisoning the kids? is that really a worthwhile price to pay versus a destructive war you can't win?

So, a pure run of your own product, feel good about it Man, you should, gonna be good, so enjoy, can put that golden brown aside for the scarcity times as well, it will set you free wherever, whenever.

Peace.

GI JO

GI JO

Don't know if you are into edibles, but if the hash doesn't work out, I can guarantee from experience that it makes great budder. A really good recipe:
1 c budder
1 c peanut butter
1 c butterscotch chips
Melt all together, put into a pan & add some miniature marshmellows. Put in the fridge to cool.
Makes a killer little treat:) Go easy to begin with, I had couple of friends that got pretty freaked out cause they were a little greedy!

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Thanks GI joe for that info I would really love to try that treat sound good you can give me more info on my other thread. Well guys I just finish my hash run this morning and I don't know I think I should be disappointed at my result as you can see all grades came out green methods hand mixed with wooden spoon for 10min than I let it sit for 20min than mix for 5 more mins ran though 220,190,160,120,90,72,43,20 bags and no golden color hash only green it has dried alittle so take a look and let me know what you thanks should I be disappointed? Image Image Image Image Image

Blaze

Blaze

Green color indicates contaminates. That is one of the problems w/ trim machine shake - it tends to grind the leaf up so fine that it passes through the screens and does not get filtered out.

johnnyrex

johnnyrex

Green color indicates contaminates. That is one of the problems w/ trim machine shake - it tends to grind the leaf up so fine that it passes through the screens and does not get filtered out.

Thanks for chimming in blaze what do you think can I do anything with I actually saw in another hash fourm a guy said he uses a sprin pro and get full melt you probably know him bubble man so like me being a 1 man op I had to use a trimmer thanks

Top Bottom