Spinosad Question !!

• Thread starter BudsSmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BudsSmoker

Hey fellas i was wondering if its safe to spray plants that are in flower with Spinosad. They are between 3 and 5 weeks in flower and Thrips are back in force. I just got this stuff in the mail but am worried if its safe for use on buds ??!

G

G.F. Greens

i had them once probably at just about the same time in flower as you, spinosad took care of the problem with no ill effects. sprayed a total of 3 times 4 or 5 days apart to get all the hatching eggs and never saw them again, good stuff!

GFG

J

Jalisco Kid

It would do less harm then the thrips,unless you have a 6 week strain. JK

B

BongToker

Ya ur not going to want to spray on them to much, but for sure make sure all those little guys are good and dead

B

BudsSmoker

Cheers for the quick info lads !! Should be all dead soon !!

G

greek

hey
im in ireland and need spinosad ASAP thrips are runnin riot on all 3 stages of my grow. their killin my seedlings and makin my plants in veg sick and fuckin my flowers up completely so any info on killin these lil fuckers would be great iv tried diff bug sprays and garlic fire spray but they are still winning by a mile

G

googolplexs

Hey Buds
I used that Safer spray for fruit and vegatables, bought at the hydrostore 10 bucks, used itonce so far. The stuff smells like soap, seems to work, I also tried that Peppermint oil soap from the Health food store, that stuff is great, I think you could drink it, but I would,t drink to much of it, in one sitting.

Yes, something else not to get off topic or try and steal thread, ( just press Incknor Button, it your panties get all bunched up } but Ihave these little brown beetle like things, about 1/16 of a inch in size, I first saw them under the caps of my gallon water jugs I was filling with tap water to get rid of the chlorine. Now they are on my plants, I put those blue cards out for the Thirps, the Thirps are gone but I'm collecting these brown beetles on the Blue cards now.

I may start a thread on these if I don't find out what they are pretty soon, to small to take a picture.

Just for a note, those Thirps have like I guess 3 or 4 stages ( I'm sure everyone knows this already ) but in their last stage they will attack and bite Humans, so be careful out there, things could get bloodie if your not careful. Worse yet, just think if one of your clients is getting Medicated real good and one of those things crawls out of the medicine and bites them on the Lip, Bummer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom