Spirulina Powder As Biofertilizer

• Thread starter derkaderk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
derkaderk

derkaderk

I have a bunch of Spirulina powder I didn't know what to do with...naturally I figured it's gotta be great for plants. So I did a little digging, and I was BAFFLED!!!!!

I figured I'd post the study I came across here. Not too long of a read, exciting stuff.
Spirulina powder as biofertilizer Spirulina powder as biofertilizer 2 Spirulina powder as biofertilizer 3 Spirulina powder as biofertilizer 4 Spirulina powder as biofertilizer 5 Spirulina powder as biofertilizer 6 Spirulina powder as biofertilizer 7

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I have 5lbs myself . :) But i take 5 grams a day too. lol. I gotta get to reading looks like.......

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Dude that's freaking awesome definitely going to find a way to incorporate this

E

Elevated

Have been growing for years using a different species of wild crafted algae and getting incredible results. It can be also cultivated quite easy. Spirulina is not hard to grow but to generate volume can take time. If you want in the spring I can get you some to try!

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

Would have missed this without your bump, cool thread OP
Have been growing for years using a different species of wild crafted algae and getting incredible results. It can be also cultivated quite easy. Spirulina is not hard to grow but to generate volume can take time. If you want in the spring I can get you some to try!

E

Elevated

I have been playing with this for while, it was great to see all the data collected. In a greenhouse, indoor or even outdoor setting you can grow you fertilizer!!!

B

Burned Haze

May I ask the Dosage rate per gallon?

Good wholesalers or bulk link, if so you could pm? ( wink wink )

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Yeah, i did that too. Mixed it into my soil tho. Like 2 cups into 20 gallons because it aint cheap. Haven’t had any negative results.

They were happy and vigorous but, all in all, considering the price, kelp is good too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom