Spokane Hangout Spots?

• Thread starter Cloudnine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cloudnine

I just moved to the Spokane area with my wife about a month ago and we're just trying to make some local friends that are like minded. Where are the good spots to hangout? We're trying to meet some folks that like to share and trade, just hangout and smoke a little bit. I'd like to find another grow or a few to meet up with from time to time and talk shop, see what others are producing etc. We didn't move up here just for the bud scene but it would be awesome to meet others that we don't have to hide our activities from. Due to our jobs we can't be out in the open with it to the people we work with. We're not into going out and staying out late, we just like to chill and enjoy our time. What are some good places to check out and what are some good places where we could meet people that aren't all about getting drunk and partying?

B

Brewzer420

Hey brother. I was in your spot about 15 years ago when I moved to Spokane from Illinois. I ended up meeting some people from playing recreational softball and got into the scene but it was slow going.

Times have obviously changed now. There used to be a weed bar in the valley but it recently shut down. I'm far from downtown but there may be some places down there. There are also some festivals once spring and summer come around. Sorry I can't be more help

Latest posts

Top Bottom