Spot the Narc

• Thread starter BrotherGreen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BrotherGreen

BrotherGreen

Sometimes it is difficult to weed the cop out of a group of people at a party or when you first meet a stranger.
There is a mistaken notion out there that if you ask a law enforcement person if they are a cop, that they have to tell the truth. That is bullshit! They can lie their ass off.
What they cannot do is get high so there is your ultimate way to find out. Sure there are people who don't get high that hang around and party with those who do. If they don't get high then they really don't need to know what you got going on then do they?
Informants are a different story. They will probably smoke or steal all your weed (and whatever else you have) then turn your ass in. They are not law enforcement, they are scum. You can typically spot this type of vermin by their insesent need to probe into you business and personal life.
Grower 101 section A paragraph 1
NOBODY SHOULD KNOW ABOUT YOUR GROW OP nothing else needs to be said here.
Pot Dealers' Bible - Johns: verse 1
If thee giveth away thy contact to thy brethren, thy giveth away also thy profit and any future profit thy wouldst have made (and probably a shit ton of nug too).
If someone is asking a lot of questions that are really none of their business I just make up outlandish lies until they get the hint. I prefer it over telling someone to mind their own business. If they persist you can pretty much bet there is an issue and you need to put an effective exit strategy into play.

BrotherGreen

BrotherGreen

Monkey lipping a pipe is another indicator.
Like watching Fonzie suck a dick.

Fonzie

william76

william76

Ya well doesn't even have to be narc to rip u off... could be someone u believe is your best friend or partner...when the freebies stop coming somehow so do they disappear..
I thought narcs could take drugs to help play the part undercover,?where I am it's the grasses we have too watch for,up to our necks in them,the only way here is too have no involvement with anybody else into it.i live in a vaccum,amybody can grass for any reason or no reason,sad but true,keep on growing 76.

K

kolah

Cops are now trained and it is "legal" for them to lie and it's acceptable for narcs to do drugs as part of their investigation/sting ops. Truth.

From my experience most of the smaller drug busts are called in by disgruntled wife/girlfriends.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Short military type haircut, usually stocky, no to little facial hair, semi/well groomed, posture, sports atire on usually starter jackets and hoodies, lacking whats in as far as clothing, dirty sneakers.
The cars are tinted dark, orange ezpass, silouette of siren lights in rear window, american made car with steelies w/ a chrome center cap, sometimes the hop outs atr in the in yellow cabs, camerys, and mimuvans, you can tell by 2 military looking dudes with neon wrist bands over attentive in a car thats doesnt suit their look, need more?

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
Short military type haircut, usually stocky, no to little facial hair, semi/well groomed, posture, sports atire on usually starter jackets and hoodies, lacking whats in as far as clothing, dirty sneakers.
The cars are tinted dark, orange ezpass, silouette of siren lights in rear window, american made car with steelies w/ a chrome center cap, sometimes the hop outs atr in the in yellow cabs, camerys, and mimuvans, you can tell by 2 military looking dudes with neon wrist bands over attentive in a car thats doesnt suit their look, need more?
Not sure where you live but it's not Los Angeles I'm guessing.

darkmatter

darkmatter

In high school there was a cop acting as a student. Some people actually partyed/smoked with him. he was in all the classes with the I guess, "suspect" students, cause after we all found out, he wasn't in the smart classes . He sat around the potheads, he actually sat next to me in one class. I would make small talk if he tried to talk but I didn't say much to the guy. After a couple months I didn't hear of anyone getting in trouble. After everyone found out he would hang out in the cop uniform and car after school. I didn't trip out cause I didn't say anything to him. My coach said he new something was up from the start cause there wasn't a record of him. I think he left because people started wondering about him cause he asked to many people about drugs.
Ive had a few people think im a cop before. If im meeting new people I can tell who does what if I see them enough. In the past I gave stuff away sometimes just for the hell of it or I might ask someone if they want anything. Sometimes people go running telling people im A cop. I back off 100% and let them think what they want. You're not gonna find out about people if you don't ask, for the most part I know for a fact they smoke before I talk to them sometimes there just paranoid or I just found out there actually shit head pussys.
I don't like cops at all. But im glad when they do stop real crime and help people. Ive had a bunch of run ins with undercover cops for being out and about, so far so good.

donmekka

donmekka

Couldn't be further from the truth. More like beer belly long hair visable tattoos biker looking mofo's. My best friend was SF in the airforce so he has some ties to law enforcement. One night he went to a strip club with some buddys his friends introduced him to a two man narcotics team burly biker dudes.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Couldn't be further from the truth. More like beer belly long hair visable tattoos biker looking mofo's. My best friend was SF in the airforce so he has some ties to law enforcement. One night he went to a strip club with some buddys his friends introduced him to a two man narcotics team burly biker dudes.
Like respect mentioned above, different areas, different approch! In ny they are easy to spot cause they look like the gonna go to a tailgate party. They try to look young and hip but they dont spend enough $$$ on their undercover get ups, its usually their off duty attire tweeked horribly, lol!

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

Cops are now trained and it is "legal" for them to lie and it's acceptable for narcs to do drugs as part of their investigation/sting ops. Truth.

From my experience most of the smaller drug busts are called in by disgruntled wife/girlfriends.
Yes, woman. I have a very wonderful girl but I have heard many many many stories of girlfriends/wife's that know how to get the better of you. You can NOT trust woman when it comes to this. No matter how good the head is...

Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

The first part sounds like me in high school haha

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

No offense brother green but you should probably be more concerned with thieves then cops. First off, I do not know you but doubt your operation will get the attention of the feds. Local cops, who gives a shit but when feds come knocking its all over regardless. Your best friend of 30 years guess what? He's snitchin!

Power OG

Power OG

i usally can spot them out, by two tells 1.shoes are dead give away, i know my kinda people dnt were certain shit. 2. posture, the way they walk and move. i have put my theory to the test 1st with my bestfriends family, 3generations of cops, and my theory holds true from oldest to youngest, always have shoes ready for a chase, tennis you would never were or pig blak boots,its hard for cops not be cops. but C.I. look just lke us,walk and talk, so no,absolutley no new friends, i keep a very small and old circle, and thats it.

burn4me

burn4me

if you have your doubts, dose them out heavy on psychedelics (pick you poison) ones with a very small threshold would be best (lsd, DOX, what have you)
lock them in the basement and interrogate them
if they want food or water, guess what you put into it again?
lol
if theyre not a cop then your a dick, if they are you give em way to fuckin much and let them out of the car where theres 100's of miles to anything and no cell, a gun and one bullet, after youve drilled it into their head they are a horrible person

MK ultra reversed
AGREED...:cigar:

Latest posts

Top Bottom