Spots On Leafs

• Thread starter Neguinho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Neguinho

Hello guys,

This is my first grow, and I'm making a lot of mistakes....
I'm growing a Northern Lights feminized (not auto) indoor, 150W.
I had leaf spots because I used to spray them with water during light periods, resolved.
Last week I made another mistake, I underwatered 1 of them, resolved.

But today I found some new spots on my leaves, maybe Calcium or Magnesium deficiency?

26610010.jpg

26544010.jpg

What do you guys think?
Can anybody help me out? Thanks a lot...

Peace.

N

Neguinho

Yo mate, thanks for the reply and info, I already checked that img.
I'm a newbiew tho... I look at Calcium and Magnesium deficiency and it seems that booth fit.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello guys,

This is my first grow, and I'm making a lot of mistakes....
I'm growing a Northern Lights feminized (not auto) indoor, 150W.
I had leaf spots because I used to spray them with water during light periods, resolved.
Last week I made another mistake, I underwatered 1 of them, resolved.

But today I found some new spots on my leaves, maybe Calcium or Magnesium deficiency?

26610010.jpg

26544010.jpg

What do you guys think?
Can anybody help me out? Thanks a lot...

Peace.
Are you PH-ing your nutrients and flush? Soil? More info is much needed to diagnose your deficiencies. BUGS, have you looked? Most likely a deficiency.
D

N

Neguinho

Are you PH-ing your nutrients and flush? Soil? More info is much needed to diagnose your deficiencies. BUGS, have you looked? Most likely a deficiency.
D

Thank you for your reply mate.

No bugs.
Substract is Compo Sana Universal
I’m not checking PH but I always water with 6.5 ph bottled water.
Oh and I’m using Biobizz activera and biogrow

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Bottled water says a possible cal/mag issue. Like using an ro system. You need to add the calcium.and magnesium was filtered out.

Jamescoleman

Jamescoleman

Bottled water says a possible cal/mag issue. Like using an ro system. You need to add the calcium.and magnesium was filtered out.
Thank you for the reply.

HPS 150W. check the soils ph first and if that checks out then add a little mag and see if that helps if so problem solved if not add a little cal see what happens just be careful not to over add
6 weeks in veg[/QUOTE

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Make sure your PH is dialed in first before you start guessing what's wrong with your plants

Latest posts

Top Bottom