Spots on leaves plz help

• Thread starter johnbrown25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

johnbrown25

Current in the 5 week of flower are these spots concerning? Is it a bug or some sort of deficiency?
Spots on leaves plz help

Spots on leaves plz help 2
Spots on leaves plz help 3
60treeGrower

60treeGrower

Looks like a resemblance of a Deficiency of Mg (magnesium) or could be a fungal disease from water splashing on leaves, looks like maybe week 5- 6 of flower? If you don’t see any nutrient burn on the tips of the leaves then maybe think about watering in a soluble feed that contains Mg, to keep up with plant nutrition~ increasing your EC by 0.2-0.4 or by 100-200/PPM with a nutrient solution.
*If you sign this earlier, before week (3) of flower I would had recommended Foliar spraying your leaves with Epsom salt
(twice a week)
Ps. My recommendation may be absolutely wrong hard to tell in this digital world, but if wouldn’t hurt to defoliate, especially the damage looking leaves and/or bigger fan leaves.
Sending many blessings your way!

J

johnbrown25

Seems like spots are getting worse, give them cal mag last watering. Wonder if it’s that or light burn? In week 7 of flower, been using Gaia green products last time I top dressed was 11/18. So could be nutrient deficiency? Not sure I should top dress again since it is kind of close to harvest? Any help would be much appreciated!!

IMG 2444
IMG 2447
IMG 2446
IMG 2445

Latest posts

Top Bottom