Spotted first 2 spider mites on 1 plant

• Thread starter bguwop420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bguwop420

bguwop420

I spotted a spider mite inside a group of pistil hairs and kinda squeezed part of a bud site to kill it accidentally ripped out 2 or 3 pistil hairs while killing it...will that be able to repair itself?
Afterwards I sprayed Green Cleaner ..mixed up a half gallon with 20ml and used my new pump sprayer for first time..Sprayed the plant i caught the SM on and the autoflower cuz ive been finding tiny bugs on it too ..now I see why ppl use pump sprayers Works way better than spray bottles.
How long after the green cleaner can the plants go back in the sun?

the rrock

the rrock

Spider mites usually reside on the bottom side of leaves, did you see movement, webbing ,leaf damageetc,etc
And what is this green cleaner?A pesticide, insecticidal soap? I am not familiar

Last edited:
bguwop420

bguwop420

Spider mites usually reside on the bottom side of leaves, did you see movement, webbing ,leaf damageetc,etc
And what is this green cleaner?A pesticide, insecticidal soap? I am not familiar
I seen a red bug crawling it had to be a spider mite but nothing under any leaves and wasn't b4 i sprayed, have found a couple strings of web but nothing crazy..
Green cleaner is a concentrate u can spray in flower
Ingredients - soybean oil, sodium lauryl sulfate, isopropyl alcohol, citric acid, and sodium citrate
One of the 2 I killed was hanging from a string

Top Bottom