Spotted leaves?

• Thread starter Guerilla 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

I have a plant with some speckled leaves. I'm wondering if it's a deficiency or an overdose. Can anybody help me? It's not bad but I don't want to get bad.
They're not water burn.

Spotted leaves
Spotted leaves 2
Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have those on some leaves on a couple of my plants, except they're now turning yellow. Are yours only on lower leaves?
same thing, on lower leaves, never found out what it was?

waincox

waincox

same thing, on lower leaves, never found out what it was?

Beachwalker water drops causing sunburn could be a good explanation, at least for mine. I came home from out of town and had to water a very wilted plant right before the spots started and may have gotten some drops on the lower leaves. Thanks for the info.

Guerilla 420 they look similar but mine are turning yellow. Did you make a diagnosis yet?
BTW it's 5 o'clock somewhere...

20200625 200011
20200625 195943
20200625 195931
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have never seen a water drop cause a burn under an HID or an HPS light I don't know if that happens under Leds or not but that's not what's wrong with my plant
Screenshot 20200626 182104 Chrome

Also I don't spray healthy plants ever, they don't get wet

Edit: kind of blurry but your plant looks possibly fungal? I never figured out if mine was or not but I hit it with one spray of copper and it's beautiful now, tho it never had an issue just those weird white spots?
20200624 063428

you might want to give copper a try or some baking soda if you don't have copper that'll at least stop it IF it is fungal ? good luck

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

By the looks of those leaves there are root issues. Can you give some details on the grow?
Not sure what op's got going on, but I don't think it's the same thing I had going on anymore; my leaves never got necrotic, I've got the same damn white spots that I had 10 days or two weeks ago and I still don't know what the hell they are??🤔 LOL

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not sure what op's got going on, but I don't think it's the same thing I had going on anymore; my leaves never got necrotic, I've got the same damn white spots that I had 10 days or two weeks ago and I still don't know what the hell they are??🤔 LOL
The spots I'm not sure. But they way they are curling over looks like something you would see when the roots aren't doing well like transpiration wise kinda thing or bugs in the soil

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have a plant with some speckled leaves. I'm wondering if it's a deficiency or an overdose. Can anybody help me? It's not bad but I don't want to get bad.
They're not water burn.
I made a mistake! 🤦‍♂️ Op, my above 2 posts were about waincox plant, I confused his above post for yours

I still think you and I have a very similar thing going on
Screenshot 20200626 202334 Chrome

but I don't think waincox has the same thing as you, & possibly me

Guerilla 420

Guerilla 420

I have never seen a water drop cause a burn under an HID or an HPS light I don't know if that happens under Leds or not but that's not what's wrong with my plant
View attachment 991995
Also I don't spray healthy plants ever, they don't get wet

Edit: kind of blurry but your plant looks possibly fungal? I never figured out if mine was or not but I hit it with one spray of copper and it's beautiful now, tho it never had an issue just those weird white spots?
View attachment 991996

you might want to give copper a try or some baking soda if you don't have copper that'll at least stop it IF it is fungal ? good luck
I'm Outdoors not under light

Top Bottom