Spotting on leaves

• Thread starter Burdlife
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Burdlife

Burdlife

I have been noticing some spotting and very small holes on some of the leaves of one of my plants. Can anyone help me identify what it might be from? I thought that it might possibly be wind damage because even the lowest setting on my fan seemed a little much for the small plants to me. I also caught a moth that snuck into the tent who may have been in there for a few hours. I removed all the damaged leaves it wasn’t all of them, there were some that were worse than in the picture I just didn’t think to take a picture right away before scrunched them up.
Spotting on leaves
Spotting on leaves 2
Spotting on leaves 3

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Tell us more about your set up , better to have the full picture than just the leaf , what your growing medium, lights , Nutes .

Reactions: Ina
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Ok so i looked closer... Lol..

So tip burn... Nutes intake is too high.... Irregular spotting... Calcium deficiency.... So too high potassium causing calcium lockout and tip burn. 💁 but im certainly no expert...
as to the how, so you can fix it... Ph? Nutes used? Schedules etc. Etc... Cant do much about it without any actual info

Burdlife

Burdlife

Thank you both, so I am in a 4x8 tent with 1000w HPS Raptor. I am still waiting on ventilation and carbon filter to come in the mail, so all I have in there for now is a small oscillating fan and I leave the tent open as well as garage door during the day when the light is on so everyone doesn’t cook and it has been staying decent temp I haven’t seen it get over 82 degrees. This plant is in a 5 gallon smart pot with coco loco, upppotted from a 1 gal about a week ago. I am currently running the roots organic line, and have been using the grow bottle with CalMag. I definitely did over feed them this past week, I don’t necessarily think it was the amount in the feeding but the frequency of my feedings. It was looking deficient in N very yellowed new growth so I was feeding it every watering or every watering, once I noticed some slight tip burnings I backed off and haven’t fed this week and am taking it down to every third watering. I also check the PH when I feed and get it right around 6.0-6.5 although it’s hard to be completely accurate because I am using the cheap liquid Ph tester

growsince79

growsince79

Thank you both, so I am in a 4x8 tent with 1000w HPS Raptor. I am still waiting on ventilation and carbon filter to come in the mail, so all I have in there for now is a small oscillating fan and I leave the tent open as well as garage door during the day when the light is on so everyone doesn’t cook and it has been staying decent temp I haven’t seen it get over 82 degrees. This plant is in a 5 gallon smart pot with coco loco, upppotted from a 1 gal about a week ago. I am currently running the roots organic line, and have been using the grow bottle with CalMag. I definitely did over feed them this past week, I don’t necessarily think it was the amount in the feeding but the frequency of my feedings. It was looking deficient in N very yellowed new growth so I was feeding it every watering or every watering, once I noticed some slight tip burnings I backed off and haven’t fed this week and am taking it down to every third watering. I also check the PH when I feed and get it right around 6.0-6.5 although it’s hard to be completely accurate because I am using the cheap liquid Ph tester
The coco loco has everything the plant needs. You screwed it up by feeding nutes. After the transplant you should have waited at least 3-4 weeks before feeding. More is not better. The soil is now way too hot and causing lockouts.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have been noticing some spotting and very small holes on some of the leaves of one of my plants. Can anyone help me identify what it might be from? I thought that it might possibly be wind damage because even the lowest setting on my fan seemed a little much for the small plants to me. I also caught a moth that snuck into the tent who may have been in there for a few hours. I removed all the damaged leaves it wasn’t all of them, there were some that were worse than in the picture I just didn’t think to take a picture right away before scrunched them up.View attachment 970199View attachment 970200View attachment 970201
Check for thrips

Burdlife

Burdlife

The coco loco has everything the plant needs. You screwed it up by feeding nutes. After the transplant you should have waited at least 3-4 weeks before feeding. More is not better. The soil is now way too hot and causing lockouts.

Than

Thank you, I didn’t know I couldn’t feed plants after transplanting into coco loco because I have always used coco loco and always fed my plants throughout veg and never seemed to have issues before but that something new for me to look into

Top Bottom