Spray Forbid With Lights On?

• Thread starter DANKSY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
A perfect example of why why I started to grow my own medicine.
and yet ANOTHER shit post with no info. thanks kolah, but if you actually talk to me and ask me questions you might find that i am not a dumb fuck and i know what i am doing. keep your stupid comments outta threads, they only make it difficult to find info when some one needs it.

T

toquer

i have avid, floramite, forbid, eagle20, merit, bushmaster, gravity, the list goes on and on and on and on, been doing this for over a decade.

on the label of forbid it states to use out of direct light, it also states mixing order for when using it with other chemicals at the same time. forbid is put in last after a surfactant. i can scan the label and put it up if you like, but that'll take a day.

if you've got broad mites may i suggest Amblyseius cucumeris. On the site it states for thrip control, but i can assure you that if you run with the sachets there is no bug that these little fuckers won't eat. there is a sachet hanging on every plant in my warehouse. i get them monthly, i don't care if there is overlap, there are no bugs. none what so ever. well there are amblyseius all over the place i'm sure of that. but i know that i bring in bugs every day from the outside into the warehouse. there are spider mites on the roses in the backyard periodically and in the vegetable garden there's not much i can do. it's part of natures way of cleaning up the weak ones. anyways, at the shop, in the grow, the amblyseius take care to ensure that they are the only bugs around.

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
i have avid, floramite, forbid, eagle20, merit, bushmaster, gravity, the list goes on and on and on and on, been doing this for over a decade.

on the label of forbid it states to use out of direct light, it also states mixing order for when using it with other chemicals at the same time. forbid is put in last after a surfactant. i can scan the label and put it up if you like, but that'll take a day.

if you've got broad mites may i suggest Amblyseius cucumeris. On the site it states for thrip control, but i can assure you that if you run with the sachets there is no bug that these little fuckers won't eat. there is a sachet hanging on every plant in my warehouse. i get them monthly, i don't care if there is overlap, there are no bugs. none what so ever. well there are amblyseius all over the place i'm sure of that. but i know that i bring in bugs every day from the outside into the warehouse. there are spider mites on the roses in the backyard periodically and in the vegetable garden there's not much i can do. it's part of natures way of cleaning up the weak ones. anyways, at the shop, in the grow, the amblyseius take care to ensure that they are the only bugs around.
thank you for the info... i bought a oz off of ebay and i didnt get any instructions with it.. i went ahead and sprayed with lights off ... i will also look into those predatory buggers... are they decently priced?

T

toquer

the cucumeris are priced well for their life cycle and their appetite for anything that is protein. the more specific predators are priced higher but if you've got an outbreak that is the only way to take care of it without using chemicals. for mites the persimilis eat like you've never seen it before. they're bright red and fast as hell. we typically release them by hand without mixing them in the vermiculite they come in as it's cool to watch them just run out of the vial and across the canopy and by the next day look at the leaf surface and see dead mites all over the place. they just suck them dry and keep on going. but they're pricey. but the mite problem is taken care of within a week and it requires only a single application as you out number what you are fighting.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Look we all know forbid is bad! but sometimes we are left with no choice...i have used it before to save some elite clones i have in my garden....if i didnt use it i would of lost the cuts.

If you have to use it DANKSY spray with the lights off

Top Bottom