Sprayed With Milk To Fight Pm

• Thread starter Daylight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daylight

Daylight

searching i didn't see any images of milk use. i sprayed with homogenized milk 50 water 50. here's the story. Northern Lights from Sensi regular seeds. about 6 weeks ago i saw a little PM haze in my yard, fruit, vegetables, bushes, mari... 2 gallon pump sprayer used Bi-Carb Monterey 3 apps at 72 hour intervals before sun comes up. no help. CropControl Trifecta 3 apps at 48 hours then last 72 hours, no help on the two northern lights but possibly stunted PM on other plants which have mostly 10 to 30 leaves which i just cut off the PM leaves yesterday. gave up on 2 northern lights and sprayed with tech grade 99.9% isopropyl ratio 10% to 90% water twice at 48 hours. the white disappears when wet but then back when dry. the white is still all over the leaves but it doesn't look like normal PM haze/fuzz. i ran into an old timer local grower who looked at some images and said it looks like PM and spray with homogenized milk 50%. i used Dollar General milk before sun came out of cloud cover about 11:30am but about 80F. sun came out through a haze at 12PM for the rest of the day and 85F. (at night investigating the net i saw milk sites you must spray milk only when sun is out otherwise a diff kind of fungus could start). next morn the two terrible plants looked 80% white gone. i then purchased costco homogenized milk and sprayed 48 hours later in the morning, full sun all day, about 88F. we are having no dew in the morning for over a month, it's hot and dry. to my surprise, the day after the costco milk 40% to water 60%, the white seems to come back but it sure doesn't look like PM. there's little info on using milk and is this milk residue? is it the Bi-Carb, CropControl, Isopropy, PM congealed residue or just milk residue? is there anything i can rinse this white off with? do you know the proper milk spraying schedule and ratio for marijuana? i've given up on these 2 plants Northern Lights from Sensi. they're in 30 gallon pots and i not going to drag them to be under the greenhouse plastic come flowering time and infect the other good plants. i'm testing things out and sulfur was going to be my last option. images are 5 days after last costco milk spray. thanks for any info!

Sprayed with milk to fight pm
Sprayed with milk to fight pm 2
Sprayed with milk to fight pm 3
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Too many products used bro. Why the second thread? U already have one going?
This is the problem, you used too many products.
The problem with some new growers is that panic sets in and you grab everything in sight and go to town with it.
And why the heck iso? Alcohol is about the worst thing for cannabis leaves. You have probably leached all leaf fats from it.
It’s why folks don’t use any sprays with alcohol in it, ,_^\] cause it destroys the plant.
Like I said in your original copy posting. Sulphor works and it’s low risk.
Any thing u use u have to give it Time.’it doesn’t wash away the pm, it controls its spread.
You have to simply allow any effort to take time and the plant to recover.
At this stage I’d say it’s fucked.
Let her ride and see if she rebounds. Pick the leaves off.
But first wash it off, the milk residue .
And leave her be. Get rid of your veggies that are probably your source of the issue.
But bro, too much and not enough time in between.

Daylight

Daylight

i didn't see any topic on THCF dedicated to milk use that's why i posted this but i did post the milk results in the other topic too. i've notified the moderator to remove if they want.

spraying the plant with tap water, which we have pretty clean treated creek water, a really good showering with garden hose removed about 35% of the white. the white is not all milk residue because i sprayed another Plant3 (hash plant) that only had a few PM spots with costco milk and it shows almost no white caking residue as the two problem Northern Lights plants you can see here. Plant3 got all other sprays of Bi-Carb, CropControl but NOT isoproply. a grow store told me to try isopropyl, when nothing was slowing down the white on Northern Lights. the local old timer pot farmer told me to try milk 50%. since Plant3 has no white caking after milk i would say jack og is correct, there's too much junk on the NL. it can be only 3 things which the NL got which the others didn't 1. the isopropyl 2. dollar general milk (the the hash plant got costco milk) 3. the NL have an extra fungus the other plants don't have. jack og is also correct that i also believe the large intermixed vegetables and melons planting might be the source of the PM and other fungi. i can see PM on their leaves but it doesn't harm the melons and veg. i also see PM on established apples, grapes, pears. i don't see any PM on native life like douglas fir, cedar, madrone... i guess that's why nature takes care of itself. i saw many article types not just forum posts saying never consume a plant you applied sulfur to. but i got a hold of an expensive organic spray catering to marijuana farmers who also saw my situation of NL and said "if you're having trouble the industry uses sulfur so you might want to look into that". he was hinting to me to probably stop using his product and try sulfur, i don't want to get him in trouble so not naming company. so jack og seems to be right on the sulfur too. expect your yard to smell like spilled dried up milk for a long time! LOL! the two NL are about 8 feet. (images 6 hours after tap water drenching)

Nlmilk1
Nlmilk2
Last edited:
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

foiler spray of effective micro organisms take care all those issues,em1,i think you misunderstood the sulfur thing,yes if you use continouse it will be toxic,but it is used to not only drop ph levels in soil but will green the plant up too,some even use in green house to get co2 or some shit,i wouldnt at all,most that do this come into problems and refuse to hear that it there problem,i top dress a little sulfur in my veggie garden about every month,to a 18 gal tote im talking about like a half cup of sulfur,and if it dont need it ,i dont,potasium sulfate will drop the ph imediatly,decribed by dropping points if your having ph issues,but not intended for reg use,with the plants you have now,i would wait to dark and wash all that milk off like stated above,milk is used reg for indoor plants,but wiped on with rag,inside there protected by ac or heat ,outside im thinking along the line of drawing more unwanted pest ,just my cent dont really mean much

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

buy the stuff called Green Cure and keep it on hand. i used it after it was recommended to me and it worked very well for me.

Ina

Ina

I sprayed some of my plants with milk and water but it was 100ml milk in 1 lt water,not 50/50:)In fact they were looking really nice after spraying(I don't remember why exactly I was trying this,someone told me it is good for fert I think,it was few years ago,it wasn't for some pest problem). there were no such traces on the leaves,they looked greasy in the good sense:)These days friend of mine told me another recipe for pests with milk:100ml milk/1 liter water and few drops of iodine.I don't know if it is working......If this trace is from milk it should do no harm I guess(but you used many other things) but you can try to wash it somehow.....

RookieBC

RookieBC

searching i didn't see any images of milk use. i sprayed with homogenized milk 50 water 50. here's the story. Northern Lights from Sensi regular seeds. about 6 weeks ago i saw a little PM haze in my yard, fruit, vegetables, bushes, mari... 2 gallon pump sprayer used Bi-Carb Monterey 3 apps at 72 hour intervals before sun comes up. no help. CropControl Trifecta 3 apps at 48 hours then last 72 hours, no help on the two northern lights but possibly stunted PM on other plants which have mostly 10 to 30 leaves which i just cut off the PM leaves yesterday. gave up on 2 northern lights and sprayed with tech grade 99.9% isopropyl ratio 10% to 90% water twice at 48 hours. the white disappears when wet but then back when dry. the white is still all over the leaves but it doesn't look like normal PM haze/fuzz. i ran into an old timer local grower who looked at some images and said it looks like PM and spray with homogenized milk 50%. i used Dollar General milk before sun came out of cloud cover about 11:30am but about 80F. sun came out through a haze at 12PM for the rest of the day and 85F. (at night investigating the net i saw milk sites you must spray milk only when sun is out otherwise a diff kind of fungus could start). next morn the two terrible plants looked 80% white gone. i then purchased costco homogenized milk and sprayed 48 hours later in the morning, full sun all day, about 88F. we are having no dew in the morning for over a month, it's hot and dry. to my surprise, the day after the costco milk 40% to water 60%, the white seems to come back but it sure doesn't look like PM. there's little info on using milk and is this milk residue? is it the Bi-Carb, CropControl, Isopropy, PM congealed residue or just milk residue? is there anything i can rinse this white off with? do you know the proper milk spraying schedule and ratio for marijuana? i've given up on these 2 plants Northern Lights from Sensi. they're in 30 gallon pots and i not going to drag them to be under the greenhouse plastic come flowering time and infect the other good plants. i'm testing things out and sulfur was going to be my last option. images are 5 days after last costco milk spray. thanks for any info!
I'm way to late but that's just the film from the milk it just washes off lmao with water. Sprayed a but too much on it and then the sun dried it out and that's the result same thing happens if you spill some milk in your counter and leave it. Just like they crusty stuff at the top of a milk lid

Top Bottom