Spraying Cannacure and CalMag water during Flower

• Thread starter userx1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
userx1

userx1

I have a SLH autoflower on day 61 from sprout; it's my first grow. I've been spraying her with Cannacure once a week as a preventive measure. It says completely natural on the bottle and to use it until harvest. But I was wondering if it's bad to spray the plant during flower, it also comes on to the buds when spraying, I don't think it will harm the plant but I'm worried about the taste.

The same question also applies to CalMag water; not lately but I was spraying her with CalMag water everyday. I've been thinking about doing it again but I'm not sure if it would be bad for the buds. Thanks.

Spraying cannacure and calmag water during flower
Spraying cannacure and calmag water during flower 2
NeverMrs

NeverMrs

CalMag creates the worst chemical taste of them all... Do not use as a foliar spray in flower! I don't know about cannacure, but really, it's just better not to spray anything on those buds if you can avoid it...

Besides, they're looking super healthy. Maybe a touch overfed, but super nice. What week are you in?

userx1

userx1

CalMag creates the worst chemical taste of them all... Do not use as a foliar spray in flower! I don't know about cannacure, but really, it's just better not to spray anything on those buds if you can avoid it...

Besides, they're looking super healthy. Maybe a touch overfed, but super nice. What week are you in?
Yes I've found out that it's a bad idea to spray during flower. The last time I sprayed her with CalMag was 12 days before this photo taken and for the Cannacure the day this photo taken... I hope it won't affect the taste too much, I'm bummed out about it.

She's 64 days old, so 9 weeks total, 4-5 weeks in flower.
Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom