Spring Fever 10+ Strain Grow

• Thread starter matamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
matamus

matamus

Well I shall begin by naming strains that I have growing currently, here we go, Mandala-Hashberry, Dutchgrown-Glass Slipper, Rez-4SD, SOG-Bubble N' Squeak, DJ Short's-GrapefruitXBlueberry,????-SSHxShishkaberry, G-13-Gigabud, MOC-White Widow, DinaFem-Power Kush, SubCool-Jack The Ripper, BC Seed Co.-NL#5, Dutch Grow Seed????-Chocolate Trip, Delicious Seed-Critical Yumbolt, I know I am forgetting one or two, anyway the glass slipper just germed and was put into soil the other day, rez 4SD is unknown sex as of yet and was very slow to start. There are 4 in flower that range from 10, 14, 17 days in flower.

Spring fever 10 strain grow
Spring fever 10 strain grow 2
Spring fever 10 strain grow 3
Spring fever 10 strain grow 4
M

Malachi

have you grown out that powerkush yet? i had a few kickin around that i decided to germ, was wondering the flowering time, height and yield?

matamus

matamus

have you grown out that powerkush yet? i had a few kickin around that i decided to germ, was wondering the flowering time, height and yield?
No Sir I haven't came as a freebie from attitude so I thought what the Hay. Rub the stem and it has a very lavender citrus smell kinda funky.

matamus

matamus

Current Photos

Here are some shots taken today of the flowering plants not much to see, but it is finally nice to see everything starting to come together from a paper plan to everything up and running. First shot is of power kush day 15 flower
second shot is of bubble n squeak day 11 flower
third shot is of white widow day 18 flower
and final is critical yumbolt day 18 flower
it should get much better in here with spring outdoor already sprouting waiting for good weather to start force flowering a few girls, the birds are starting to chirp and the snow is melting.

Grow 03 07 2010 017
Grow 03 07 2010 027
Grow 03 07 2010 024
Grow 03 07 2010 023
matamus

matamus

Added Hashberry, and Jack the Ripper, to the flower room today. I have found my way to clone after spending some money on the fancy machines, nothing beats the good old fashion gel and peat pods, got 100% first try. Last picture is of the veg room with the plants that are left soon to enter flower. Had a Lumatek 400W Digital ballast quit on me luckly I had a 1000w switchable and an extra bulb laying around, called up Discount Hydro where I bought thew lumatek from and they are sending another one stat, it was only 9 months old, also went out an bought myself an old fashion 400w switchable, so easy to fix if something fails. Anyway here is a little update.

Grow 03 10 2010 027
Grow 03 10 2010 016
Grow 03 10 2010 001
matamus

matamus

Battling PM at the moment

I am on a crusade to kill PM, a number of ppl on here have turned me towards a bunch of products, Banner maxx, greencure, UV-C lights and such so I have decided to give them all a shot, thought what the hell. I also got a bottle of this to fogg the rooms out when it gets warm enough to put them outside for a day and clean and fog both rooms.

the crusade continues.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
My 4SD's are real slow too, good luck with ur grow bro looks good

S

supasticky

Nice plants bro. That Critical Yumboldt is looking stacked. Looks like a plant my buddy grew called Tsunami. Good luck bro.

-Supa

matamus

matamus

Update added 3 more to flower room

Add NL#5, SSHxShishkaberry, and GigaBud to the flower room today. It is filling up nicely, and smells quite pungent. Most powdery mildew has disappeared when I lowered the RH and raised the Temp. Transplanted all plants except 4SD into bigger pots yesterday, and cleaned the veg room down with bleach solution, always liked to do that once spring hits, time for spring cleaning. this party is just getting started so pull up a chair.:party0023:

Flower 3 15 2010 010
Veg 3 15 2010 017
matamus

matamus

10 strains now flowering

Here is an update with everything in the flower room As of 03-16-2010: Jack the Ripper, Hashberry, Power Kush, Critical Yumbolt, White Widow, Cherry Thunder Fu*k, SSHxShishkaberry, NL#5, GigaBud, Bubble n; Squeak.
about 4 or 5 of these just entered flower today, and the rest are about 35-30 days in. thanks for looking.:banana1sv6:

Grow3 16 2010 013
Grow3 16 2010 003
Grow3 16 2010 018
matamus

matamus

ya ya I know, I post a lot on my grow diary but hell the more detailed the better, as of powdery mildew it is now non-existent in on any of my plants, I also took care of the environment and lowered RH and upped the temp, and gave each a good spray of greencure. While I was scouring over my plants with a fine toothed comb, I found some luck of the Irish leave on my hashberry 11 fans and as big as a dinner plate so I had to share. Things are starting to frost up! Looking at around a 4\20 harvest on one or two. Enough with the rambling more with the pics.
The first picture is of the hashberry 11 leafer, right at the top there is two small leaves that hook.
Second picture is a shot looking into the flower room from the almost empty veg room.
third shot is of thing starting to fatten up, and the smells of 10 different strains in flower is well an ORGY.

Grow3 18 2010 014
Grow3 18 2010 019
Grow3 18 2010 001
matamus

matamus

update 03-28-2010

well everything has been filling in very nicely and stinking the whole place up. I am very impressed with the Hashberry from mandala, easy to grow practically grows itself, nice big fat stem, seems to be a quick flowering plant.

Grow3 28 2010 001
Grow3 28 2010 005
S

Satica

Absolutely gorges plants, WOW, nice job.I am truly impressed with your work.

JUST A QUICK NOTE : As Good As Hashbery Is (And I am fan of her) she is prone to late hermis especially since you have put her late in your flowering room So keep your eyes peeled on her.

yours

matamus

matamus

more detail

so tonight I got to spend sometime with the ladies, a little more intimate time, I like to look under their skirts at least once a week, so to speak!!!! things are coming along quite nicely, the hashberry an SSH X Shishkaberry are continuing to amaze me, at the rate they flower an how soon they start to put on trichomes.
and excuse the poor pictures I am no photographer. :smoke
the first picture is of SSH X Shiskaberry its structure is very nice an already got trichs @14 days
second picture is a shot of hashberry, she is a true indica, not as fast to put on the trichs as SSH X SHISH but a stout ol' bitch, huge stem.
third shot is of the main cola on the Power Kush@37 days
fourth is a shot of white widow@40 days
and the last few are just random shots
:rastadancing:
SUPASTICKY- thanks for the kind words
THECOOLESTMAN- my 4SD is a boy, might collect pollen to do some outdoor pollination, an force flower with somethings.
SATICA- thanks for the heads up on the hashberry, an for the kind words.

Grow3 29 2010 043
Grow3 29 2010 030
Grow3 29 2010 041
Grow3 29 2010 038
Grow3 29 2010 012
Grow3 29 2010 006

20north

just make sure your plants dont hermi before week 6 if they dont hermi then or before you most likely have nothing to worry about besides sneezing alot because of all the pollen while trimming

go bananas

S

SkyHi

Nice man you got a bunch of stuff going on, i want to do an outdoor this year so bad i wish i had a spot ....keep it coming

matamus

matamus

well the past 24 hr the new room got the waterproof test, everything worked to a t, except when the exhaust fans turn on it sucked water like crazy through any craves it could in the door, its all good concrete building, but the wood walls on the inside got wet, so as soon as this flower run is over, time to tear it down and start over, making some small tweeks, im going to gut the room, tear everything out, and build bigger hhahahaha and use all the space, add a dual zone mini split yadda yadda ya, an I have autocad now so i can draft up 3d drawings of it and lay all of it out.

matamus

matamus

ok so I don't remember posting that last post hahaha, fell off a trailer into a pile of scrap iron an knocked myself out hahahaha, past few days have been a daze in a bad way. Anyway, the door problem has been solved and fixed. the plants are going crazy, used my first 70lb bottle of co2 the other day, so now its time to make the trek to town to get another one, oh also ya'll Happy Easter, now lets all go wabbbit hunting. I may not gut the room totally but just add on, I really enjoy designing grow rooms and making them work.

matamus

matamus

update (pictures from 04-09-2010)

Things are coming along very nicely cut a few clones the other day, still trying to get the hang of cloning tricky it is! Quite a few plants are on day 55-60, I have cut a few lower branches off at some intervals to sample the effect, and flavor on a couple of the plants that are nearing harvest.there are only about 3 plants that are in the 50 dayish the rest are in the thirty day to 45 day range. outdoor is fast approaching where im @ another month an outdoors is fair game. G-Hoppers are going to be big again this year. anyway without further adieu here are some crappy pics.
:party0044:

Grow 04 09 10 001
Grow 04 09 10 004
Grow 04 09 10 013
Grow 04 09 10 014
matamus

matamus

update 04-24-10

here are some shots of the flower room, I have been very busy with work somtimes working 16 hours so when I get home it takes all my mite to work in the garden its enjoyable but I am just to beat, need to train an Umpalumpa to help me. so far I have cut down 3 different strains white widow, bubble n' squeak, and power kush. just got done trimming some plants this morning @5am. I always like to trim right before lights out. can't wait for outdoor 2010 just getting things started, making clones! mother nature is still a bit harsh here so its going to be may 25 before I ever put anything in the ground for summer.
:cool0019:
ciao ciao

Grow04 22 10 001
Grow04 22 10 002
Grow04 22 10 003
Grow04 22 10 004
Grow04 22 10 010
Grow04 22 10 011
Grow04 22 10 012
Top Bottom