Spring Gg#4 & Cherry Bomb Outdoor Ont Canada

• Thread starter Player0685
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Player0685

Hi to all that take the time to read this. I'm seeds popped a little over a month ago. Little over a month to go till they head to their final home. There is 3 of each strain will be grown in 65 gallon fabric planters and this is a legal medical grow. I will be adding more plants later and will be different grow site. Fertilizers being used are botanicare liquid karma and botanicare pro grow for veg. Pretty straight forward hope all that come along enjoy and can provide help and advice.
Spring gg4  cherry bomb outdoor ont canada
Spring gg4  cherry bomb outdoor ont canada 2
Spring gg4  cherry bomb outdoor ont canada 3
Spring gg4  cherry bomb outdoor ont canada 4
Spring gg4  cherry bomb outdoor ont canada 5
Spring gg4  cherry bomb outdoor ont canada 6

P

Player0685

Short update girls are coming along alright. Shitty spring here in Ont. So plants will be delayed probably week extra from going out. I only have a few t12 and t5 going on them. Continuously scowling growth with leaf removal and random topping here and there as they produce shoots for topping. So aiming for May 12th to have em out and in their final home. Gg#4 & Cherry Bomb
20180412 071435
20180412 072851
20180412 072111
20180412 072851
20180412 073120
20180412 071435

20180412 073325
UC Quest

UC Quest

Can I suggest to you, not to put them outside till June 1st in Ontario, as if you put them out May12th as your planning, one you risk a frost but as equal concern there will not be sufficient daylight hours May 12th, so your. plants will go into flower mode, then revert back to veg mode at the beginning of June causing a 3-4 week delay in their natural progression.

P

Player0685

Can I suggest to you, not to put them outside till June 1st in Ontario, as if you put them out May12th as your planning, one you risk a frost but as equal concern there will not be sufficient daylight hours May 12th, so your. plants will go into flower mode, then revert back to veg mode at the beginning of June causing a 3-4 week delay in their natural progression.
By mid May here we have 14 hrs 40+mins which is lots of light for them to stay in veg. Right now my plants are sitting at 15 hours of light they are long prepared for no major change when they go out long hardened. Thanks for tip though I know many folks that don't take the precautions I do and pay for it. We have put plant out here as early as first weekend in May with no problems other than frost and all plants are covered for the first week or two.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

If you are growing bomb seeds i want to warn you I bought bomb seeds cherry bomb plant was completely unstable, I bough those seeds in a bank, so I sent my mony directly to the co, they stole it, just took it no response no reply if I ever get to londontown they are the first people I'm going to look up, beware of this rotten co!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Player0685

If you are growing bomb seeds i want to warn you I bought bomb seeds cherry bomb plant was completely unstable, I bough those seeds in a bank, so I sent my mony directly to the co, they stole it, just took it no response no reply if I ever get to londontown they are the first people I'm going to look up, beware of this rotten co!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bought the seeds through true north they came with breeders packaging had 100% 4/4 popped for the cherry bomb I killed one off to leave me room for coupe more strains to be added and stay within legal limit. I pretty pleased with the looks of the plants so far. Thanks for the tip on shady dealings always nice to know who to avoid cause I'm addicted to seed shopping.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I bought the seeds through true north they came with breeders packaging had 100% 4/4 popped for the cherry bomb I killed one off to leave me room for coupe more strains to be added and stay within legal limit. I pretty pleased with the looks of the plants so far. Thanks for the tip on shady dealings always nice to know who to avoid cause I'm addicted to seed shopping.
You got luck friend, I bought 5 royal queen seeds from true North I got cunuk seeds instead, I hate to see people get ripped off expesiley me, true north is listed as fake by seedfinder.com seed police I'm glad things worked out for you!!!!!

P

Player0685

You got luck friend, I bought 5 royal queen seeds from true North I got cunuk seeds instead, I hate to see people get ripped off expesiley me, true north is listed as fake by seedfinder.com seed police I'm glad things worked out for you!!!!!
I've purchased seeds from true north several times delivery is always fast and germination rates are always great. They push canuk seeds cause like any business they have an agenda to sell whoever's seeds that give them the biggest kickbacks I would figure. But as far as a seed bank I've only had good experiences thus far. As with anything online its always buyer beware lots of jackasses out there looking to make every one look bad in an industry like seeds.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

When I pay $65 dollars for royal queen seeds, I want royal queen, not there shitt cunuk seed witch they only gave me 3 beans instead of 5, 3 Kanuk seeds $30 5 royal queen seeds $65 loss to SNOLEPERD $35 fake!!!!!!!!!! I bothered them for months every day, I reported them to the Canadian version of better buissnes burrow now they banne me I'm not allowed to by there shit boohooo

Leew421

Leew421

I would go to jamesbean before true north. Granted I have never had issues with them. Sol seeds looks good too. The forum here is a great place for beans

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I use crop king, over the years I have had only 2 problems, candy cane that grew into a beautiful plant but would not flower, and 1 batch of early miss when only 1 bean germanated, for my troubles they sent me 8 white widow autoflower seeds + 8 candy cane autoflower seeds this is over $130 dollars worth of seeds, but I'm a long time customer my plants are on there sight, they know I know what I am doing, and they look at your order history, I use the breeder mdanzig, fast buds, royal queen, original (spain), gorrila (charge way to much for shipping) serious, and bc bud depo, I don't like them but they are the only bank that sells mdanzig $100 5 beans! Oregon Elite sell Cali genetics, many breeders I never heard of but they sell in breeders pacs and are fast, crop king does not sell exotic stains what they sell is stability and reliability, when i pop a crop king bean there is a 99 percent chance I'll bring her home to meet my power hitter, I still have mine, do you remember them? You put a joint in the top screw it into a plastic bottle with a carb, you would light the j screw it together and hold the carb and squeeze the smoke out the top, it has a pic of the fabulous furry freak brothers and says onward thru the fog, I should take it to the antique road show, lol, if you ever have a question about a bank or breeder go to seedfinder.com seed police.

P

Player0685

I use crop king, over the years I have had only 2 problems, candy cane that grew into a beautiful plant but would not flower, and 1 batch of early miss when only 1 bean germanated, for my troubles they sent me 8 white widow autoflower seeds + 8 candy cane autoflower seeds this is over $130 dollars worth of seeds, but I'm a long time customer my plants are on there sight, they know I know what I am doing, and they look at your order history, I use the breeder mdanzig, fast buds, royal queen, original (spain), gorrila (charge way to much for shipping) serious, and bc bud depo, I don't like them but they are the only bank that sells mdanzig $100 5 beans! Oregon Elite sell Cali genetics, many breeders I never heard of but they sell in breeders pacs and are fast, crop king does not sell exotic stains what they sell is stability and reliability, when i pop a crop king bean there is a 99 percent chance I'll bring her home to meet my power hitter, I still have mine, do you remember them? You put a joint in the top screw it into a plastic bottle with a carb, you would light the j screw it together and hold the carb and squeeze the smoke out the top, it has a pic of the fabulous furry freak brothers and says onward thru the fog, I should take it to the antique road show, lol, if you ever have a question about a bank or breeder go to seedfinder.com seed police.
I will look into seed finder for sure the next time thanks for the tip. I've used crop king several times with good success good seeds and service. Well only a two and half weeks maybe three till they go out, site is just about ready completely so getting stoked.

20180422 072739
20180422 072557
20180422 072019
20180422 071754
20180422 071445
20180422 071218
trickle

trickle

Nice, best of luck man
I was blown away by how early you're setting them out, then I saw 'they are covered...'
When I did really secluded outdoor, plastic dropcloth over a log with 2L and 1Gallon bottles full of water in there - was all I did, and it almost always kept seedlings from freezing even when there was still snow on the ground (nowish) in April ... edit, @44N northeast usa

P

Player0685

Nice, best of luck man
I was blown away by how early you're setting them out, then I saw 'they are covered...'
When I did really secluded outdoor, plastic dropcloth over a log with 2L and 1Gallon bottles full of water in there - was all I did, and it almost always kept seedlings from freezing even when there was still snow on the ground (nowish) in April ... edit, @44N northeast usa
I'm at @45 northeast canada crazy spring still have up 2' of snow where it was drifting through the winter. Plants will definitely be out when there is still lots of snow in the bush anyways. Have another 10 plants to get going shortly held off with the horrible weather but things are improving quickly. Thanks for the kind words trickle.

P

Player0685

Site for first six is ready geddy up time couple weeks. Planta are looking great been enjoying some outside time too.

IMG 0754 2
IMG 0750 2
P

Player0685

Up and running..... well since Feb but now its finally time to let them grow!

IMG 0804
IMG 0802
IMG 0801
IMG 0800
IMG 0799
IMG 0798
IMG 0797
IMG 0796
IMG 0794
Top Bottom